Ban Deepcoral Pod from War Mode

I love using this item so much I’m afraid I’ve become sort of addicted.

Do not ban it it is fine need to make it work underwater too so be like it used ot be u can like swim like a frog everyone really likes this stuff only a few people do not an I think they really do.

Is Demon really that hard to remember?

Both are correctly written

Nonetheless the pod only allow a brief windows for melee to be able to attack, even if they are using or not the pod. The pod give range class a huge advantage.

As a boomy i love it, for the balance of the game it shouldnt exist.

What? I keep up just fine with ranged. I use them on my mage and rogue here when I am pvping. xD

A quick Google search would tell you that daemon has different definitions. But for the sake of argument, we will use the archaic spelling of demon as the definition.

Even with that said, there is no reference anywhere in WoW to the phrase Daemon Hunter. It is 100%, Demon Hunter. So no, in the context of this game, and the class he keeps mentioning, Daemon is not correct.

You’re right. It is sad. Unfortunately, we needed to kill the Rusty Prince in the area we were at, but the guy had no problem just staying and killing us repeatedly, so we eventually gave up and left.

I have a few things I tried to do: Imprison, Chaos Nova, and Fel Eruption. Once one of those hit the guy, he would break out or use a kb as soon as I got close. I can’t spam stuns because of diminishing returns as well. Now, the problem with Chaos Nova (besides me needing to be close to my target) is that both Chaos Nova and Fel Eruption require me to already have enough Fury (which I can not do if I can’t hit the guy to begin with). That leaves me with Throw Glaive if I wanted to try to range, but that’s minimal damage and is just silly. Rain from Above also seems to do minimal damage, especially to a character who can just heal themselves. I have tried to use Arcane Torrent and Consume Magic in hopes that maybe I could at least remove the buff. I am unsure if it ever got dispelled or if he simply reapplied the buff with a hotkey. In any case, with metamorphosis and two casts of Fel Rush, there was still no way to catch this guy. I suppose I could have left the zone and changed talents (maybe Master of the Glaive for the 6 second snare and/or Felblade from Blind Fury). Who knows? Any ideas?

because there are many people who can not compete and required advantage to have a chance vs another player. They dont care about skill they will gladly cheese a win to pad their fragile ego.

If someone used an item (readily available to everyone,) and you chose not to use the item… Well…

I have a /fart macro attached to my space bar, that way everyone can understand just were my propulsion is coming from.

1 Like

PERCI!!!

Go stand in the corner.

1 Like

Turn WM off… Its OWPvP not a BG or arena AKA controlled environment. Gloves off everything goes in WM and that includes the pods… Don’t try to nerf a fun item. Use the pods or don’t but if you need to complete a quest just turn WM off.

2 Likes

All the melee saying they cant keep up and do dmg to the range when both have coral aren’t adapting well. I myself have zero problem with keeping up with and killing range when I use pods as well.

They’re melee. They had it easy the whole time. Of course they’re not going to adapt well.

2 Likes

You play a warrior stun rush and many kinds of offensive capabilities heavily armored too… Ego ROFL HAHAHAH …

This crap need to go.

i’m actually surprised at how many people don’t use it.

3 Likes

Its WPvP and you are a Rogue… the irony.

1 Like

You seem to be completely missing the point that this massively favors ranged classes and negates melee even if you are both using them.