Ban Deepcoral Pod from War Mode

You can use it too dumb dumb.

1 Like

So funny that melee people are complaining that even when they have the advantage since the start of BFA agains range players, they no longer can get an easy kill on range people, so unfairā€¦QQ more melee, pods are here to stay.

If you think melee have the advantage in BFA your a bad caster.

1 Like

QQ more, poor melee cant catch range players.

Iā€™ve never QQ about deep coil pods. I donā€™t really care what gimmick you use. :man_shrugging: I just chuckle at any caster that thinks this expac favors melee.

2 Likes

Every person I have killed using pods is unskilled, laughable comment reallyā€¦ Delusional evenā€¦

ROFL the author of skill and what qualifies it, so you died to someone hoping around you, more than likely could have ran and got away.

I guess chain stuns and doing specials is skillā€¦

You wouldnā€™t run your used to making others do that or dieā€¦

Game has started catering to people who really do not want to have a challenge in a fight they just want a toe to toe and win.

Thanks chief for resurrecting a one month old thread from the graveyard.

1 Like

At least he wasnā€™t complaining about surv mobility this time

1 Like

Awful necro, awful post, awful pvper.

Grats on going 3 for 3!

2 Likes

28 days later isnā€™t that a zombie movie?

1 Like

DAMN IT, and I missed it! Iā€™ve been scouring the forum for MONTHS waiting for this opportunity and you beat me to it. :frowning:

In fact, at one time, I was considering going around and bumping posts 28 days old by just posting that song.

2 Likes

I do not spend as much time in these forums as you guys, the silent majority has exited the building.

The game was hijacked by board surfers crying about things until you got incapacitate moves to the point games a joke .

Happens with all online games it seems they start out kinda chaotic fun then the whiners who really have no business playing anyways consolidate their whines.

Example 4 replies to my postā€¦ kinda freaky in a way.

You couldnā€™t have described yourself any more accuratelyā€¦

Every post you make is crying about pvp. Time for you to accept the fact that youā€™re not as good at this game as you thought you were.

As a parting gift, I will send you a gently used copy of Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Youā€™ll find it right up your alley. :wink:

Were did they go? FF14? ESO? If itā€™s FF14, Iā€™m thinking of reopening my account just to level a gunbreaker.

I think most of us in here have been playing since vanilla.

I think this is what happens to most gameā€™s once the new car smell is gone and all you can do after thar is add some rims and a new paint job to spice things up a bit.

Oh lighten up. The 28 days later post was fun.:cowboy_hat_face:

The game is more suited now for the care bear type, there is zero pvp non not any it is goneā€¦

It was replaced by long term stuns, stuns during which you dispatch your opponent while they kinda watch and sip coffeeā€¦

PvP now is more of a spectator sport for the combatants, you get to watch yourself stand motionless sometimes for several seconds.

You can be snared, feared, incapacitated, disarmed and too many others things to listā€¦

WOW has Spectator V P, You get to watch yourself stunned while you get dispatched it is laughable and quite ashamed that people like you who Troll these boards have brought it to this.

I say re-roll the whole game got great content and graphics, decrease all immobilizationā€™s stuns roots to a max of 3 secā€¦

Waddling around in area of effect snares like omg what a jokeā€¦

1 Like

In the spirit of WoW Classic, my response is ā€œcry more noobā€.

2 Likes

My concern is that people like yourself using these long term immobilization effects to dispatch your enemy lead you to believe that your demonstrating some personal talent in game-play.

This causes a gaming culture to evolve that is not the same as if people were really allowed to be competitive one with another.

You win by design not by effort, oddly the credit to yourself you feel is not diminishedā€¦ Hollow victories and a culture of self deception ā€¦

Shallow ā€¦ like your comment

I beat noobs like you in Vanilla, and in BFA. The only thing shallow is your pvp talent ability. You whine and make excuses for your numerous corpse runs. PVP is fine, git gud or find a new game. No one wants to read another one of your posts QQā€™ing about CC.

1 Like

What talents do you use to make your opponents stand motionless while you dispatch them ?

Dispatch, hrm? So, he must be playing an outlaw rogueā€¦

I think I got it!

Is he using between the eyes with ace up your sleeve?

Is there a prize for winning this game?

3 Likes