Ban Deepcoral Pod from War Mode

Why would a Warrior Heroic Leap before I use Shining Force?

My experience with them pretty much always goes like this: They Charge, then immediately Storm Bolt. I trinket the stun, and then either Psychic Scream or Shining Force. It doesn’t really matter, because either way they’re back on top of me within 1 global cooldown - either via the second Charge, or Berserker. I use whichever gap opener I have left, then then they Heroic Leap back. At that point they’re glued to me for good, and I have to use absorb shields, and still have to juke the interrupts and I’m stuck at 50% movement speed. In short, your advice it pretty worthless. Oh, and in Nazjatar it’s even worse, because Neri is healing the, faster than I can damage them.

It’s mostly the same story against Rogues, Demon Hunters, and Death Knights. That have so many ways of staying on top of people, and I have no opportunities to open a gap that stays open for more than 2 seconds.

1 Like

That would be why I specifically said after they leap in.

If they are running storm bolt they don’t have a second charge. So if they use charged strom bolt on open, blast them back and you now have the full duration of their cooldowns on their gap closer to go ham on them.

If they berserk your fear use a defensive.

Demon hunter is broken and is hard for most classes to counter. Rogues have always been the casters worst enemy, but can still be countered.

Oh ok. Well you enjoy being mowed down by those “unlimited mobility melee.”

The only ones clinging to the pods are the ranged who don’t know how to kite and only know how to stand there and turret. Good news! Now you can turret in zero G with a jet pack!

Hey now, I love those pods. I use them to keep up with blinky blink mages and druids that can’t really be slowed with their infinite shape shifting to get out of most slows. That, and I’m a little jerk and like to use them to get away when I’m getting outnumbered, or just to annoy alliance.

1 Like

In the lag you’re lucky if anything works :wink:

I read this entire post as: Remove this extremely fun item because it doesn’t fit in my formula for PvP. If its not in the standard rule set for PvP its unfair and must be removed even though this is world PvP and asking to regulate it completely defies the purpose of all bets are off open warfare…

You want a standard rule set go hit up arena… Open world PvP should be unbalanced , allow random on use items that have fun crazy effects you can’t use in instanced PvP and most importantly allow people to gang up on each other if they want to. Stop trying to turn open world PvP into a battleground…

2 Likes

DK has ice chain and slows … I saw a DK using these and he kill me and I was using them too …

JD You ulways have best answurs it like blizz give us fun stuf to mess around withand seem lik ppl have hard time with it the pods ar good I lurn from sneaky Alli doin this too me

1 Like

Thank you badjoe.

1 Like

Its really simple, if they ban the pods i turn wmode off, melee have so many ways to counter my class that doesnt worth my time without them.

You are literally playing a class that has been top in all three competitive pvp seasons of bfa.

2 Likes

You fear and then CB. Rinse and repeat . And if you have infernal out, 1-2 hits and it’s over.

1 Like

you got enough snares I use an get killed by Death Knights and Monks you need to learn to time the landings …

If you’re getting killed as a ranged with this, you’re not doing it right.

This item is being used to grief people. Please get rid of it. People are bouncing so fast I can’t keep up even on my DH. They always land far enough away that they have time to heal themselves, nuke me and then kill me every time I revive. This is not fun. Sure, I could go get one, but what the hell? They are stupidly overpowered. This player even had the gall to /shout the Y o U L O s E crap. I mean, really?

Spacebar is hard.

2 Likes

What if they don’t have a spacebar!!!gasp

one simple word…no

1 Like

I can’t keep up with people who use this item as a Demon Hunter. You’d be surprised at how OP it is.

I am not sure but as a Daemon hunter you can fly too … Try flying away from them and maybe you will not be beaten and lose and die in the game.

O use the item for escape and it helps sometimes it is sad though that you can not catch people even with your Daemon hunter.