Bald man protests against bots

That’s not the point those 4 characters are owned by 1 person and that person has 4x the amount of economic independence in comparison to a standard individual.

Literally dodging the issue. You should not have the power of multiple characters in this game just because you pay for an extra ticket. You shouldn’t be able to pay for an extra ticket at all. Since it liberates you too easily from the mmo - gameplay loop of having to input your materials into the game. You ruin the economies on your servers.

That he and they are playing the game, and the bots aren’t people and are against the ToS? How are you not seeing the difference?

Being lagged out sucks, but the difference is so blatantly apparent.

1 Like

If it’s a thousand bots or a thousand low level toons… Lag is lag. Both parties are scummy for the lag, and also for their own reasons. Both parties have the ability not to do this crap, and yet they do it anyway.

1 Like

I’m multiboxing right now, one is on Area 52, one is on Turalyon and the last is on Zul’jin. 3 Totally separate realms so there’s no combined wealth occuring

'Cept Asmon’s events are about 1000x more rare than these bots being up.

Lag is lag, but at least half the people are having fun in player-created lag, and it only lasts a few hours at most.

2 Likes

Lag is lag, who cares the source? How are you not seeing that?

Grats on purposefully not reading what I said. I addressed the points you guys made, and you think it’s fair to ignore mine? You’re a moron, and clearly not worth wasting time on.

I know they are different, but as long has multiboxing is allowed, botting will keep happening, MB needs to go.

You point was addressed “but it’s players” lag is lag :man_shrugging: No reason for name calling

You really think if multiboxing isn’t allowed botting will be gone?

4 Likes

asmond is a moron

who tbh really only cares about crap if it effects him

2 Likes

Oh man, thanks for that, I missed it.

That’s one funny take.

Ugh… Asmongold

1 Like

It wasn’t just a few hours.

I wouldn’t be name calling if you weren’t intentionally antagonizing me with a “I’m not reading what you said, and I know you are but what am I?” response.

so you think funding 4 characters somehow costs 1/4 less than funding one?

lol i literally can’t even with you.

I really don’t like “he shall not be named” but in this one instance, he is actually right. This is a problem that should be addressed by Blizzard but isn’t. All they have to do is send out a few GMs on any given server and you can find this type of thing going on all day long.

The one true source of truth in the universe :slight_smile:

You want to reference a specific event of Asmon’s that lasted more than 3-4 hours? If you have a vid or proof I’ll watch it to see, but from the bits I’ve watched, they usually disperse before the 4-5 hour mark.

I read what you say to me
So you think name calling is acceptable?
Lag is lag regardless of the source of it

1 Like