Balancing tanks in PVP, everyone has the right to play spec they want

I mean DK can apply AMS to allies in TWW so why not? :dracthyr_a1:

Can apply AMS to allies now. :dracthyr_tea:

We’d all be surprised if it wasn’t.

1 Like

So are you or not

Oh yeah that’s right. I meant AOE AMS lmao

Yeah, I am.

Wonder how weak it’ll end up being. Does it like prevent magic debuffs as well or

It reads like it just reduces the remaining duration of active debuffs. Not sure if it prevents application of more.

Huh. Seems like one of those things that’d get nerfed to, like, not prevent application of debuffs and/or have a very small absorb in pvp. Imagine if you could ams your whole squad. Like, standard ams.

Dk’s are pretty giga busted in the beta right now. I’m sure things will change.

Pls no.

Agreed, Prune tanks.
Got tired of getting up and grabbing drinks when I seen a tank in rss.

saying warrior is fotm is crzy. the fotm rn is assa/affy.

Also keep tanks out of pvp unless its Bgs no one wants to fight someone who so bad at dps they swap tank to live forever and do absolutely nothing but annoy people.
bdk players you guys espcially. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ok this actually might be one of the most interesting ideas I’ve seen for this issue. This would be kind of sick. (More triple melee comps running you down but screw it)

It’d certainly help queue times.

I’ve skimmed but not really read any replies since my original reply (2nd reply) because like i said

Players have an idea about tanks that isn’t correct and its just a waste of time pretending like they’ll ever be capable of seeing over the red horizon. It’d take a whole book to connect the circuits and for what(?); plant a little seed in the brain of a few people that amounts to nothing until a streamer catalyzes it(?)- better to just not waste your time. You just gotta hope blizz keeps doing a good job ignoring their ignorance when it comes to tank balance in arena and take what comes to us as a gift that its not their suggestions.

there aren’t enough tank players in arena to have our voice heard, so its pointless to make these threads. just metastasizes hatred.

ps

a current top 20 unhdk (2700) in shuff (2400 in 3s) runs at one target all game and has focus strangulate macro’d into his festering strike. not sure if the skill gap you think exists is as fathomless as implied; but an opinion expected of you nonetheless.

2 Likes

Fistweaver pretending to be a tank. :dracthyr_a1: Don’t drag us to your level, please.

Oh, no, you misunderstand. Many players are all for finding a way to integrate tank specs into PVP in a way that makes sense, such as a support role or a fully fleshed out DPS, not as a tank.

That’s not what you want, however. You just want to annoy people with Death Grip, be unkillable, and eat hot chip.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a bicycle was your primary means of transportation.

4 Likes

I came into this thread wanting to see Abomb and now I’m sad. The people’s champion has hung up his shield

If Fridge didn’t cast him into the maw I would have.

1 Like

FTFY
10char

1 Like