Balancing tanks in PVP, everyone has the right to play spec they want

Shadow is a nefarious and evil spec, though.

Agreed. Unholy dk doesn’t really have a high skill ceiling. The ability to climb as a dk depends on how much damage one can do.

1 Like

See what I did there? I posted this in this “style” just to annoy you, just like tank players like to enter arena to annoy people and waste their time.

That’s the tank “playstyle” in pvp, to stop others from enjoying their matches, sorry not sorry l2 type.

2 Likes

Yeah, it does. It just doesn’t have a high skill floor.

The most human male ret paladin thing I’ve heard in years.

Master race/class combo

EU player confirmed. Where’s Rackelhardt at?

Ur hatred of bikes is extremely odd

People here who ride bicycles are just the most infuriating people on the road. There’s a bike lane that they refuse to use and opt to just use the car lanes going 15 in a 45. They disregard basically all traffic laws, blow through all stop signs, split lanes, run red lights and, as if that wasn’t bad enough, the area I live in has absolute liability statutes so no matter how stupid a cyclist is, if you hit one (or if they hit you) you’re automatically at fault.

They’re a menace to society and wholeheartedly deserve to receive the treads every time they do–however unfortunate it is that the guy in a car gets automatic blame.

1 Like

uh I hate to call people in my state normal but like

don’t normal people just bike on the sidewalk? I can’t imagine the psychedelics required to make me go “yeah I’ll go bike in Florida traffic, willingly”

1 Like

Absolute liability statutes man. They make people instantly singlw digit IQ.

Very creative. It’s a shame your mom won’t be able to hang it on the fridge with the rest of your finger paintings.

And yet, he isn’t gimping his team and slowing progress.

1 Like

Not to worry, it’s already framed and mounted above your mom’s bed so you can admire it whenever you like. Just be sure to knock before you enter.

1 Like

Hey, if she’s happy then I’m happy for her. Maybe it’ll lessen the blow of you not getting to luck yourself into wins playing tanks in arena. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gotta speak slow to the tank players. Big words like “cat”, “ok”, and well most other words confuse them and throw them into a panic.

1 Like

Tanks are for PVE, raid bosses and dungeons.

They have no place in PVP and will never be balanced in a way they aren’t the literal incarnation of the word obnoxious in a playstyle that is “I can kill you but you can’t kill me, hehehe LOL XD!!!”

3 Likes

Yeah, if people wanna do this they should play healers.

1 Like

Too much responsibility.

Tanks are just overgrown DPS that can position poorly run around and attack people without having to do anything important. Who cares when your immortal and have some cheesy mechanic going on that free rating when its OP.

I don’t think anyone ever wants to see prot pally, bear druid or brew or blood dk become a meta staple.

3 Likes

Still considerably easier assuming current tuning. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

an actual skilled player plays blood dk= 2600, 350 rating higher than the 2nd highest blood DK

lameo plays blood dk = 1300 with 40% winrate in 500 games

only one of these players consistently posts defending tanks and other cancers of game design

3 Likes