Balance pass incoming

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-in-progress-dec-15/771191

is flat 5% increase to all damaging abilities enough to fix fury?

is 20% increased dmg on mortal strike enough to fix arms?

what do yall think

1 Like

What do they mean exactly by “reduced by an equivalent amount in pvp”?

I assume it mean ms aint getting the 20% damage buff when you are in pvp

4 Likes

Ya that’s what I was thinking. 20% buff for pve and keeping it the same for pvp as it is now.

Yeah ms is hitting pretty hard in pvp, that 20% buff would put arm at broken damage in there, I wonder with ms hitting 20% harder if it will make the execute lego somewhat good to use.

Wonder if this will put Exploiter above Tormented Kings for ST.

Adds value to unhinged for pve as well.

1 Like

Warrior needs 20% threat.

Absolutely not.

God I hate to be the one saying this, but I have simply not enjoyed the game at all this week. The game just isn’t fun when your spec is this weak, and they’ve made a pretty clear statement this is what we’re in for for the long haul. I’m gonna give it the weekend before I say anything to my guild but I’m probably taking a break from the game.

10 Likes

Nowhere near enough for either spec

5 Likes

The warrior an iconic rpg mmo class and it’s trash. Sad days lads.

3 Likes

very true and the mortal combo conduit too. I think unhinged might be the go to single target lego instead of signet.

1 Like

Only time Fury feels good single-target is when I RNG into non-stop Enrage BTs. I had an awesome pull where Enrage was up for like a full minute and I was competing with the big boys, then it fell off and so did my DPS.

At least we function in Mythic+?

2 Likes

Best feeling on fury — so much enrage and procs that you’re hitting spells too slow to keep up with the abilities ready to go.

Worst feeling as fury — spamming whirlwind twice in a row because you’ve hit a point everything else is on CD for 2-3 seconds and no procs are hitting.

8 Likes

So exploiter is gonna be bis legendary. A mortal strike buffed by that and overpower is gonna be a massive hit. Imagine the crit numbers

thats a lot of setup tho is it not? that means everyone is probably rolling sudden death so no rage from SS, isn’t rage gen a problem atm?

I have been super disappointed playing warrior this expansion and if this buff doesn’t make a bigger difference than its looking like, I may just take a break from WoW. After coming back excited its really been a bummer.

Any thoughts on the Battlelord legendary being a good choice? Maybe some more slam spam for cheaper MS would allow a greater quantity?

4 Likes

fury has huge rage generation issues, raging blow could have 3 charges and we still wouldnt be very good. in torghast you can get the increased rage generation items and the 20% feels alright but when you get 40% increased rage generation the spec is actually kind of decent to play, the haste taken off enrage is a very noticeable change and even with no rage costs with the mote of fury and some damage increases i was only able to do 9k single target dps with 100% uptime on enrage and siege breaker and rampage being my only gcd so i think theres some flaw in our rage dump doing wet noodle damage

That’s not a thing at all…?

Hahahahahaa.

No. It’s really not. The apm was almost unaffected.

yeah if you think the 10 haste we lost doesnt have a big gameplay feel then ur nuts

1 Like