Warrior love

No, he just lost credibility to me when he was defending warriors position before the initial set of buffs and still does.

It is tiresome and stops any discussion about how to improve the class.

Luckily for you you can fact check yourself and prove yourself by looking at Aedans post history.

Except you didn’t and now look like a fool.

5 Likes

Nah, I dont I read his posts all the time. He defends anything about warriors being weak. Puts down any idea put forth about changes and acts like a victim when called out.

Well, you may think that. But I’m pretty sure Aedan and Derez’s position on whether or not warriors could use a buff, is that they could absolutely use a buff.

They’re just trying to say that they’re not bottom of the barrel. Well, fury is, but not arms.

1 Like

Anytime anyone has the slightest complain about warriors he is there to shoot it down.

It continues to blow my mind. I mean, are you trolling everyone right now, or do you legitimately have me confused with someone else?

Is this how we’re doing things now, do we just get to invent things people have said that we can write them off for? In that case you have no credibility after trying to convince everyone that Necrolord is BiS Covenant.

2 Likes

Because they generally seem to be “The sky is falling” posts.

1 Like

I understand a lot of it is venting and hyperbole. It is always the same group of people shooting everyone down though.

So you accuse him of something and then admit to not even knowing what you are talking about :joy:

How would you know, you don’t read his post’s.

No he doesn’t, the best part of this is that you are making baseless accusations and your only reason is “I just know”.

3 Likes

This is why the Warrior Discord has such a disdain for these forums.

He puts forth the information that says Warriors are not as weak as people say they are. No one said we wouldn’t like some buffs. Perhaps take some responsibility with your performance rather then just blame the class?
God I’m starting to sound like a broken record. The amount of times you have to explain the same thing does get annoying.

Perhaps this same group of people are following a certain Data resource. Namely Warrior Discord (Skyhold), and the writer of the WoWhead guides. Just a hunch.

4 Likes

Think they’re more trying to rationalize with people being irrational. E.g. people saying the class is “unplayable” and such. Which isn’t necessarily true. Warrior has certainly seen better days, but I think those sorts of posts are a bit exaggerated and foolish.

After trying to debunk so many of them it gets a little tiresome and annoying, so I understand the brash responses.

1 Like

Your right bro warriors are great completely fine. Make sure to tell everyone that comes to the warrior thread to talk about warriors that they are bad and its a skill issue.

Understandable, in the future take a look at new posts. Even the ones who are asking questions or wondering about something. It is always this same group of people that will shoot them down.

1 Like

Look, you want to get bent out of shape cause you don’t like what you hear? That’s on you. Making outlandish claims, and acting like the sky is falling won’t help you or anyone else. If you want simple, easy, brain dead dps, reroll to one of the big FOTM classes. No one is stopping you, and no one is even gonna discredit you for it. If you stick with it, then at some point you have to stop and look at your own performance. See what you can do to improve, and not just blame the class. The reason I say this, is because there are plenty warriors out there doing all the various content.

2 Likes

There is no point. They very clearly got their feeling hurt half way through this thread and went full on troll.

3 Likes

Here we go again baby, the chad warriors against the babies

5 Likes

So I hear there is a person that frequents the warrior forums. This person goes by many names. This person will always attempt to nullify your concerns. Once you have been here a while you can tell because they occasionally forget which one of there alts they commented on.

Yep. He just posts on all 20 of his alts for some weird reason. Huh.

1 Like

Speak for yourself. It usually the ones who havent been here since vanilla that get agitated when this is brought up.

I don’t know if you are being sarcastic, but it does feel that way sometimes especially when the sentence structures and rhetoric are the same.

While simultaneously being criticized for not posting on a max level character somehow. I swear the cognitive dissonance with these people.

5 Likes