Balance of Power Acc Bound

Yes, the PvP one takes a very significantly greater level of effort, which justifies its account-wide status; as opposed to Balance of Power’s low level of effort which fails to justify its account-wide status. Thanks for proving my point.

Meanwhile, Balance of Power Requires…

• Obtaining all of your Artifact Weapons
  • Completing 90% of Val’sharah’s Storyline
  • Completing the Light’s Heart Storyline
  • Completing your entire Order Hall Campaign
  • Complete 90% of Azsuna’s Storyline
  • Complete 50% of Suramar’s Storyline
  • Honored with Court of Farondis
  • Revered with Nightfallen
  • Revered with Valarjar
  • 30 Blood of Sargeras (which can take anywhere from Days to Weeks)
  • ~3 Runs of Emerald Nightmare (~3 weeks)
  • ~3 Runs of Nighthold (~3 Weeks)
  • Doing all 8 Legion Dungeons on Mythic

But sure, that’s not a lot at all, am I right? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Balance of power should be acc bound simply because it blocks the entire row of its weapon types. In particular it blocks the “do a 15” appearance. It should also be acc bound because it is beyond awful to replay, it is peak do it once type content.

I’ve taken 9 classes through BoP, and I’ve reached honor level 80. The level of effort and time required is entirely different. Nothing is difficult, everything can be done solo, the majority of it comes organically simply by playing Legion content, and rep tokens can all but obviate the time required to earn reputation. It’s about as casual as it gets, you can do it on your own time and schedule, and you don’t even have to be paying attention for most of it.

And in completing it you unlock the appearance for every spec of every character of that class.

1 Like

You talk like there is something beyond subjective value to your collection. Having cool stuff beyond outdated old content grinds, or worse just outright inaccessible, is more of a weakness for the game then a strength. If someone told me they did multiple runs of balance of power I’d feel bad for them, as someone who has also done multiple runs of balance of power and felt it was kinda dumb each time.

1 Like

you need to start reading your posts first if you are going to lecture people on what they should do

It justifies it greatly, seeing as how it’s nothing prestigious and just a long annoyance to keep doing over and over.

This doesn’t affect anyone negatively if it’s account wide.

Did you even bother to try and understand my objection to this - I said it right at the start of the thread - or did you just decide to reply to a response to my stalker.

here you go I will make it easy for you.

I’ve taken like 4 classes through BoP and have Honor 80.

I put significantly less time and effort into Honor 80 than those 4 classes through BoP.

That’s hilarious, since you’re the one that’s belittling others with your false narrative “people want it for free” after others responded to you politely when you first started complaining.

But since you’re incapable of having respect for their views and belittle everyone, there’s no reason to have a discussion with you.

Case in point:

No one is stalking you. :roll_eyes:

Lots of people reply in lots of different threads and there aren’t that many of us who post here. This is just more of the insulting false narrative stuff.

I’m unashamed to admit that I’ve done that quest 5 times… just for the mount transform. xD

1 Like

Bestie, do you not know you can mog Tarecgosa on any character?

If you mean the mount form, people have been begging for it to be an actual mount since Cata, so…

Never said it was prestigious, but it clearly has value to you if you’re willing to keep doing it over and over.

If you’re taking significantly more time and investing significantly more effort into completing BoP today than doing Warden Towers on 12 characters across Legion - you’re doing it wrong.

I did it 4 times during Legion, not today.

I’m not doing it today. I did it enough in Legion when it was a pain in the butt.

We’re talking about today.

It could be in Legion. It’s not now.

Other have been. Thus, the reason for the debate. It helps if you’d read the other responses to know what we’re referencing.

I’m not willing. I’ve done it twice. I won’t do it ever again, because it’s not engaging, it’s not fun and if they want to make something else not engaging and not fun account wide, but not this one… then those appearances can rot in hell.

That isn’t a false narrative - that is exactly the situation with everyone who is trying to get this account wide in this thread.

You mocked and trolled people throughout this thread who just like playing a different way than you.

Doesn’t matter. That’s like saying because raids were harder in vanilla, they need to remove access to those raids except in Timewalking because you want the mog to mean something.

Yes. It is. Keep belittling people, though. :+1:

I see you have no idea what mocking.or trolling is. Literally nothing you quoted was mocking or trolling. Not surprising. I responded in kind to those who insulted others— just like you insulted others and keep doing so.

You don’t have a leg to stand on here and aren’t worth the time or respect. As usual. Goodbye.

That doesn’t really change anything because I strongly disagree with that more. Balance of power has no aspect of it that makes it more interesting on the second…or further completions. Like most other mogs it should just be account wide simply because of this upon completion. If mindless repeated grinding is your jam I recommend farming herbs and making my potions a little bit cheaper.