Balance of Power Acc Bound

Level 60s sort of have an advantage, too, because they may have been doing BfA / SL world quests anyway for AP, gold, etc.

The underlying pain point is that most of the unlocks have gotten so much easier over time, except for the 10 RBGs and Legion Dungeon Hero requirement. (Some of the dungeon achieves require coordinated groups, and most players are either not interested in Legion dungeons or got the achieves back in the day.)

To you, maybe. To me, it doesn’t. And no one is taking away the option to do the questline if you so choose. If you like the content, you’ll do it regardless of a reward. And that takes nothing away from you.

I go back and run Blasted Lands and Felwood all the time. I have those tranogs and don’t need to go there, since it’s not the fastest way to level. But I enjoy that content.

I do not enjoy the same boring rep grinds, the same raids, the same quests for BoP. Just as I don’t enjoy Zandalar and won’t run that place ever again either.

It’s a transmog and not player power. It’s five years old. People should have choices.

making it account wide would completely kill that content for me - just like when they made the dungeon and raid achievements account wide.

earning a reward is important to me - account wide would give me the reward or make me feel like I am wasting my time if I did it again.

no you are just trying to kill the feeling of satisfaction from doing it.

it hasn’t been 5 years since people could solo that content though easily. It is only this expansion once you got geared up those all those raids are easy to solo.

The CC has currently a discussion about this - and in the end, it comes down to fun.

so my fun doesn’t matter?

Everyone’s fun and opinion matters, you’re not the only player in a MMO.

there is no ‘fun’ to be had in not doing the content - it just doesn’t exist.

Are they discussing account wide rep too? That would be nice.

Also hope they’re discussing just adding the mage tower appearances to the collections list or adding a small quest from the class hall to get them.

And you’re trying to kill the feeling of accomplishment for others.

People were soloing Normal in BfA. And that’s pretty irrelevant.

Nope. Because you’re probably the minority. Just like my fun with archaeology doesn’t matter.

The content is being done. Just not mind numbingly over and over.

where is the accomplishment in getting it for free - for just logging in and you have the appearances?

yes people who had raid gear and it isn’t irrelevant at all

I think they should just mail all transmog to you types who don’t like the game and leave the game as it is for those who want to actually play it.

Literally no one asked for it for free. If you’re going to try to defend your point, don’t make up false information.

really? do you think anyone in this thread that is asking for this has never done it at least once? you are asking for it for free because that will be the effect - make it account wide and bam you log in and have them all.

No one is asking for it for free. You’re making crap up and attempting a bad faith argument. And I, for one, have zero interest in conversing with someone who puts forth this type of nonsense. Have a nice day.

Legion world quests were considered trivial during Legion. Everybody who has the mage tower appearance already had completed that requirement a year before the release of the mage tower while they were earning rep, gold, or AP by doing world quests.

10,000 world quests completed: 6/24/17.

lol, typical.

Blizzard just add the appearances to these people account and leave the game as it is for people who actually want to play it. The effect for them will be exactly the same but it leaves the game intact for others to like to earn their rewards.

I feel like this is an intentionally disingenuous take and that you probably know better. :wink:

please explain how making it account wide won’t result in the exact same thing?

I have done this on a few characters - if they make it account wide I would log in and have the appearances on all my characters would since they all played legion and they all earned the artifact.

I already did, like a day ago, in this very thread. I even spoke with you directly on this topic after you commented directly to one of my posts.

I don’t see it - I see you telling me how I should think but no where do you explain how the effect wouldn’t be just giving it to people for free.

Well it starts from here. At the end you commented that making achievements account wide was detrimental to your enjoyment of the game. But, even though I have completed most major meta achievements, I still earn those achievements on fresh toons.

NOT ONCE did I tell you how to think, I shared how I thought and SPECIFICALLY said I don’t expect other people to think or play how I do. So you are most definitely being disingenuous here. That’s fine.

1 Like