Baine Is Really Epic

Her pride will be her downfall.

She doesn’t deal with adversity well and has lately been having trigger-meltdowns in the face of it to the great detriment of her leadership potential.

This is evidenced in her terrible decision-making in recent events. During BTS, she destroyed any possibility of peaceful negotiations with the Alliance and had her own people executed because of her irrational hatred of Arthas which drove her to hate the sister for the crimes of the brother, and during the War of the Thorns when she burned Teldrassil and committed war crimes because a dying soldier talked back to her.

1 Like

Is being a epic traitor really something to be proud of? I generally dont like horde leadership being killed off but if Baine and Saurfang both kicked the bucket, I wouldn’t lose any sleep.

11 Likes

I feel like every 20 minutes there is a new genius Horde poster in the story forums with something like this

1 Like

I agree. Baine is someone who should be given regent status whilst we figure out what to do with the corpse bride and her zombies. Hopefully it involves a goblin wood chipper. Lets toss the elves to, while we’re at it.

2 Likes

I’d rather be a traitor than a neo-scourge flunky. Let me defect my characters to the blue side, and I will be off in a gloriously bright flash. Elves for the horde were a horrifying mistake. ALMOST as bad a mistake as the undead.

1 Like

Baine knows what will happen if he tries something. Just as he knows the fate of his father. No point trying to use honorable methods that will be rigged by dishonorable creatures. He could not face the lich queen openly or even in a Mak’gora. She would cheat right off the bat.

Even Saurfang knows this.

Sylvanas and Magatha are besties, been that way since before Cata. I could totally see this, and if and when that happens, I will reiterate my stance. Let me defect my scant remaining horde chars to the blue side. Or at least let me go neutral.

1 Like

Baine can´t find his way out of a wet paperbag and literally his “solutions to his people´s menaces” involve the benefit of the enemy party more than the benefit of the Taurens per se… nah, if Baine is made regent the Horde races are literally doomed, the idiot would sell up to the Orcs if that is what muh treasure demands of him (and Blanduin may probably cave in to Tyrande´s pressure).

Says he rather wants to become part of our treasure the God King Blanduin´s fanclub (which includes repulsive characters like airhead Veeresa) and inmediately after complains over elves on Horde… the irony.

4 Likes

But the only elves that are on alliance are the grape and blueberry type. They are awful, lets be honest, but are mostly a ocean away bopping scourge on the noggin. To put it another way. I would rather have the Horde be the Horde (wc3). But if it comes to the Horde becoming the scourge? Well, I guess I will have to tolerate knife ears. The forsaken should never have been a part of the horde. Sylvies end goal is the same for everyone. She wants and ordered death-world. She views undeath as a paradise. When she finishes with the alliance, the blight will fall on org. If I have to, I will put my chips where they will count, lore-wise.

This is what Saurfang has done. I am of the mind that the night elves should have also been their own faction. They tend to, lore-wise, hold many irreconcilable differences with their neighbors. They don’t belong on a faction of techno-magi. Besides, if it comes to defection, I know that my axe will be in close range to many juicy blood elf and zombie skulls.

I want the Horde back. But the way it is going, sacrifices will need to be made.

Veeresa dude… Veeresa. Who is even worse character than Sylvanas and that´s saying something (at least the psycho was not developed as the trophy wife of some currently Gary Stu dead self insert)…

Literally this has not been available in game since Vanilla´s launch… one would have assumed after more than what… 14 years? you lot would have figured it out. Kicking players with more than a decade of inmersion and sense of belonging to the faction because some of you find mudhuts and superficial aesthetics more relevant than the actual lore basis and themathics of the Horde is not a good bussiness policy, dear. Forsaken and Elves and Goblins are here to stay. Stop procrastinating, accept it and move on, please.

Or leave and play on Alliance, whichever you find best I guess…

Easy, go play the RTS and leave WoW, otherwise I doubt you will be able to fulfill this wishful fantasy.

4 Likes

Imagine still crying about Elves in the Horde this long after TBC lol

9 Likes

Farmers already have the strenght and stamina that soldiers have from working in the field from morning to night.

The tools they use in the field such as pikes, sickle, pickaxe and axes those can be use as weapons and they are proficient in using them. Swap some of those tools with a sword with a few weeks of training and they be just as deadly as a soldier.

Horde are having a hard time fighting farmers at areas around Brennadan.

Every country that fought in world war two were recruiting farmers, carpenters, teachers, mechanics people of all walks of life with civilian jobs even soldiers in military today most had civilian jobs before they enlisted. Yes some of them were farmers. :wink:

6 Likes

Receipts, please.

2 Likes

It has been Magatha and a portion of her Grimtotems that first argued to have the Horde include the forsaken in the first place.

Could be available again. If the right things occur. Though, my guess is what is going to happen, is that after this expack there will be no “factions” per say. This hopefully might mean that Sylvie will be the final Horde raid boss for a long while.

Whilst I dislike goblins, they have more validity than forsaken and blood elves. The elves ruin the thematics of the Horde. The forsaken wreck our lore and pull it’s players into terrible writing and bad lore. We didn’t need the elves and I am sure we don’t need the forsaken. We will keep the Goblins and Zandalari. We can get Ogres instead if ranks need to be bolstered. Toss the pandaren and give us Yaungol. Or even the hozen. The pandaren belong on alliance.

Yea they did say they want this expac to settle the faction stuff for good if i remember right but eh probably won’t do that.

One thing I love seeing is that some people were crying that Baine was doing nothing and that he needed to grow a spine.

So he finally grows one and those exact same people are now crying that he has a spine.

2 Likes

EXACTLY #10characters

i could see them doing this, as it puts more stress on the dev teams to do content for both factions. This is not Blizzard we are talking about anymore here. It is activision. We could end up being guild wars’ed. I could actually see it. They maneuver the story to an apocalyptic event things get settled and azeroth unites under one(ish) banner.

They then move to (as they have been with the brawls) turning the “battles” into more of a sporting event. This is also done to a degree with ffxiv’s “factions”. They would only have to devote time to players vs big baddies with a side of small faction based “free companies” which will consist of a diversity of players. This will also allow the story department to streamline the lore.