Baine Is Really Epic

Nope. The video confirms farmers have not been called forth yet.

Called up, not called forth. There could already be non-conscripted volunteer farmer units.
Call-up: An order to report for military service.

PIcky, picky! I’m offering you dead civilians and ruined cities, and you want core identity too?

3 Likes

Craaaazy!

I’ll take a pass on the dead civvies and blown up cities.

I appreciate the offer! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

“That’s the last of the soldiers. We’ll be calling up farmers next.”

It’s plain, clear, and to the point. They have only deployed soldiers. Farmers are the absolute last line.

Except the Alliance(particularly the humans) have been using local militias for years now. Hell, the human PC was just part of the local citizenry:

Called up doesn’t mean deployed. Hence why I corrected your mistaken use of the term ‘called forth’. I linked the definition for you.

I agree it is plain, clear, and to the point. It means they haven’t ordered farmers to report for military service. Doesn’t mean there aren’t already farmer units in action, such as volunteer units like the Westfall Brigade.

Except that intro is from Cataclysm.

It seems pretty clear that the farmers haven’t gone to war yet, elsewise why even mention “We’ll be calling up the farmers next.”

It highlights their desperation that they need to order farmers to report for military service. Clearly such a command is a close to last resort. It does not mean volunteer farmers haven’t gone to battle.

Baine knows nothing about war

Don’t be silly. If Anduin is leading then there would be no gas masks.

He won’t be leading them Jaina will be. And the Alliance War Campaign just had a quest about killing Forsaken and stealing their gas masks.

In these times of war we need more guys like Baine that are willing to advocate for honor and peace instead of trying to keep alive the endless loop of conflict.
And we all know Alliance won’t attack unless provoked so even right now if the Horde calls off the war, the blue guys will not go after them to wipe them out of Azeroth.
In this conflict only Alliance are in real danger because if Hord wins then the genocide begins.
So I support Baine the way I supported Cairne to his very end.

2 Likes

he is, but of course most horde boys will call him a soyboy for trying to, you know, stop a war and having basic decency and stuff.

1 Like

Before Teldrasil maybe, but there is no logical way the Night Elves and Worgen just give up and forgive after the Horde made the world’s largest tiki torch out of their home.

5 Likes

Baine is a coward, someone very different from his father.

The problem is not that he wants peace, but how he is trying to do it.

In addition, sending horn pieces to anduin and several times betraying the horde for the alliance is what makes him a very bad character.

I feel bad for zelling, but not for baine.

10 Likes

But it’s the Horde the writers have chosen for you … for good years now.

./cringing

2 Likes

Click bait post 0/10

Good try though

Reminder that Baine is the best Horde character and I love making edgy Horde players annoyed by saying that.

2 Likes