Baine Is Really Epic

So while I was replying to some other threads I got think about how cool Baine really is, even though y’all hate him. Sylvanas truly miscalculated here with her big imprisonment spectacle. Think about it,

People are already starting’ to doubt the Lich Queens leadership, with Horde losing the war and all and Saurfang gone missing. Now she has imprisoned the number 1 dude of the Tauren… INFRONT OF EVERYONE! And this dude is so ballsy he calls her out, right to her face! So I’m thinking this is really gonna finally get the ball rolling in the dissent camp. They even have a dude to rally behind now, sittin’ Akon voice Locked Up somewhere. Instead of getting people to unite around her, “much loyalty”, she is now sowing even more seeds of dissent.

I think in the end we gonna see how, as much of an Evil Genius Sylvy is, that she can make horrible miscalculations which will be her undoing.

All we need is Saurfang to bring Thrall back, meet up with Rexxar and the boys, and bust out Baine (Heh… can even throw in some Rexxar lines in a throwback to WC3!)… and things gonna start lookin up… on a tuesday.

#FreeBaine
#EndThisWar

15 Likes

i mean, I don’t hate the guy myself, but lots of ppl on the forums here do, so…about his actions, I don’t know, I guess I kinda agree with what Garona said after baine is arrested, look it up.

We get it. You think Baine is great.

I am still interested how people advocating the civil war solution think the horde could fight a civil war, while losing against the Alliance on all fronts, and not be completely at the Alliance’s mercy. The fact we keep on having to rely on the Alliance’s forgiveness for our continual incompetence is humiliating.

75 Likes

Dude, just no, you don’t wanna go there.

4 Likes

Baine’s not that bad. He just needs to stop eating people.

11 Likes

It would be “epic” if Baine cared more about the Tauren than the Alliance.

61 Likes

Baine opposes Sylvanas.

Still doesn’t make him a good leader.

20 Likes
  • Baine is really a epic fail
25 Likes

You would need Saurfang returning to rescue Baine, then the Alliance shows up and says this time we will dismantle you. You hear the Drums of the War Kodos and Thrall comes over the ledge with a large enough army where he can say “just this once I will let you leave, but if you ever threaten the Horde again and we will dismantle you”

6 Likes

Magatha. Grimtotem.

3 Likes

LOL, sure, I’m sure the Tauren would totally be on board with the one responsible for Cairne’s death and “ordering her tribe to attack Thunder Bluff and other towns, and kill everyone in them” being made their leader. Also, hey, the Grimtotem of Stonetalon actually made a temporary truce with the Alliance to fight against the Horde in Cata (but we’ll just ignore that because Baine hate).

Though, I suppose, Magatha is just as empty, power-mad, and Alliance fearing as Sylvanas herself is … installing Magatha as Baine’s replacement is totally something Sylvanas would do.

9 Likes

I was bringing up Magatha as a counter to “Baine is really Epic”, I wasn’t bringing her up a replacement.

7 Likes

Oh, fair enough. My mistake. D:

2 Likes

No worries ^w^

2 Likes

Truly, he will go down in history as one of the greats.

-Grommash Hellscream, who sacrificed his life to kill Mannoroth and free the Horde from slavery

-Thrall, who freed his people from internment camps, led them across an ocean in the hopes of salvation, formed the modern Horde and helped to slay Deathwing

-Vol’jin, who staged a rebellion against a dictator who would bring the Horde to ruin, and was largely responsible for keeping the Horde together during its (formerly) most tumultuous days

-Ji Firepaw, who punched at least one dinosaur

-And Baine, who pouted at a dictator who would bring the Horde to ruin, fought against Horde soldiers to give an asset to the Alliance, and then got sent to jail

Beautiful :’)

42 Likes

That being said, now that I say it … its pretty clear that Sylvanas wanted Baine to do something like this so she could publicly call him out for treason against the Horde and remove him from a position of authority within the Horde. The idea that Sylvie would try to install Grimtotem as Baine’s replacement totally sounds like something she would try. After all, the old crone is right up Sylvie’s ally. Backstabbing, wants to “Purge Kalimdor of all the Lesser Races”, and has an irrationally large fear of the Alliance (despite her people briefly working with them).

• Grommash Hellscream, who willingly drank the blood of Mannoroth… AGAIN… thus enslaving himself and his clan to the Legion… AGAIN… then sacrificed his life to kill Mannoroth and free the Orcs from slavery.

/fixt

1 Like

I bet when Nathanos informed her after we informed him she did a squee and a bouncy.

Ugh I hope not, thankfully Magatha is down in the Maelstrom atm.

1 Like

At this point I think this guy is just a troll.

Beyond the posting character that is.

28 Likes

He also fought off the Lightbound to give the Mag’har enough time to escape to our universe/timeline. So he’s saved his people in both universes.

6 Likes