Azerite twinks in non-BfA 110 bracket

270 geared azerite twinks with 43 heart and 300 ilvl azerite gear vs players 150-200 ilvl.

Why can this even happen? This is worse than it ever was.

2 Likes

I was waiting for this thread.

Let’s predict what’s next… I’m gonna go with rerollers.

5 Likes

Doing 10x the damage of our top dps.

Not rerollers. They were permitted to transfer a fully geared 110 azerite twink to a non-BfA account and play as xp on.

The 110 non-BfA bracket is for players who supposedly don’t have access to BfA gear.

2 Likes

They can’t stop people from turning xp off to farm gear/neck levels and then level through with xp on after.

3 Likes

Out level the bracket in 15min its 1 level

That’s not what’s happening here.

1 Like

Did they tell you this? There’s other potential options for how they’re there.

Also this for sure

Read more closely. The bracket is exclusively for accounts that have not purchased BfA.

1 Like

You’re right I read it wrong. You are talking 110 only?

It’s on the xp off forums how easy it is to do and farm all day.

110 only non-BfA accounts and their characters.

Please list those options. This account hasn’t purchased BfA. How do I get that sweet 300 azerite gear and a 43 heart?

Oh, so it is. Interestingly, according to the thread it’s not even supposed to be possible.

More exploiting isn’t a shock, though it’s still disappointing.

Buy BfA turn xp off. Farm gear/neck levels, unsub?

Buy BfA. Turn xp off. Farm gear/neck levels. Start new non-BfA account. Transfer twink to it. Turn xp on and farm all day long.

There is nothing stopping this from happening. It is happening.

Could buy bfa and level up, that would stop it from happening to you.

3 Likes

How is it an exploit if Blizz takes their money for a transfer and allows them to move the toon?

2 Likes

What if they prefer to play at 110 without BfA?

How would me buying BfA and leveling up solve the problem of the bracket being wrecked by exploiters?

2 Likes

I didn’t know this was a thing, sounds fun. Now I just need a “veteran” account to play too!

4 Likes

The hoops needed to jump through just to play…

1 Like