Ayo, we had beta didn't we?

Paladin without piece of gear equipped: https://imgur.com/a/eI7dzup
Paladin with piece of gear equipped: https://imgur.com/a/ZxtoXH5

There’s also no change in spell damage/healing when using abilities.

1 Like

This is beta. Blizzard always releases every launch in a paid beta state. Give them a few months and they will fix it.

12 Likes

It was since pre patch, i found some green helmet that was suppose to give me higher chance to crit, put it on and 0 stats added like it had no values, in other words this happed before this week release

That’s strange.

Is it just spell/damage healing for Paladins?

I’ve noticed my crit/ap go up when I equip upgrades on my Ret Paladin.

Also happening on our mates shaman, we geared him with dungeon items while farming BF and wasn’t til I equipped this that I told him to check and he wasn’t getting anything either, from a range of armor types.

We weren’t forced to pay for TBC classic. Blizzard didn’t raise the subscription cost.

We had one beta test yes, but what about second beta test?

1 Like

Pedantic much?

Not saying it’s not bugged but have you tried it without the addon?

Maybe.

1 Like

It’s elvui, but here you go.

It still looks like the addon is on

It’s not
post has to be 10 letters so the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

What’s that grey box around your character panel then?

It’s addon skins, it doesn’t affect anything.

I’m not sugggesting that this is 100% the problem, but you for sure don’t know that lol addons can mess up a ton of things

The gray box has a lower frame strata, it’s just adding a background to the default UI As if you held up a cup, and put a piece of paper behind it. I’ve tried it with all addons on and off, it’s not an addon issue.

I really wish there was some way for us to look at a breakdown of all subscriptions, and to which product those subs devote their time.

Arkane literally has a point, this is one of many bugs that were reported in early stages of beta that were never fixed.

1 Like