Ayo, we had beta didn't we?

This is a known issue with Outlands gear. Apparently stats like stam and intellect apply correctly, but additional/secondary stats like spellpower do not.

You have to remember that the first major Beta test was done by content creators. These are not people who are going to report bugs and issues in the game as they are entertainers first and foremost. Not to mention that the majority of them create content showing every exploit and dodge in the game in order to get more views.

Not exactly the best set of people to QA your game for you, but a great source of free publicity and marketing for Activision/Blizzard. :smiley:

Thanks.

1 Like
2 Likes

plenty of bugs have been reported, they just havent been fixed.

we’re in the beta folks.

3 Likes

Its frustrating. Because blizz graces us with the shortest prepatch in warcraft history, i really only had time to secure one set of armor for one spec. I have some usable stuff for holy that i used to grind zf, has a ton of sp on it and even more healing, but it alone isnt enough to heal dungeon runs, so as we’ve been going I’ve been taking any piece that drops that our healer doesnt need.

I’ve gotten 2 “of healing” greens and several other “of the prophet” or “of the physician” greens that were significant bumps to my +healing.

or they would be. If, you know, they werent broken.

My belt and boots alone are worth +150 healing. But they dont work. So im kinda just hoping I dont get put in a position where I cant dps a run.

Also they still haven’t fixed having to pvp toggle to receive certain buffs in dungeons/raid. I don’t care if this intended or not it shouldn’t be in the game. What was the reason this was done in the first place? Definitely one of the bigger issues atm. This pertains to auras mostly like windfury, blessings, trueshot, aspect of the pack, the list goes on. Terrible decision and the only thing I’ve heard about this was it’s done to prevent people from being toggled by auras? Who cares honestly if you accidentally get pvp flagged. I hope they didn’t mess up the game over something so insignificant.

Ever hear of the phrase “Say what you mean and mean what you say” ?

Someone doesn’t like being corrected.

Insignificant to you maybe. There are a lot of players that play on pve servers because they don’t care for pvp. I play on both types of servers and when I’m on my pve toon I don’t want to be bothered by some pvp knucklehead.

Yeah, they could have just released BELF on June 1st. While I wish we had more time also but do you hear yourself.

None of those words mean what you think they mean. :joy:

Ok so at this point you’re just vomiting rebuttals without even knowing their meaning. Epitome of arguing with an idiot.

Just avoid all greens and blues with ‘white text’ spell damage or healing. Sucks I know, hopefully blizz fixes it soon. Prot paladins are probably hurt the hardest by this.

IKR? I really don’t know why I was to begin with.

What does that mean? Does it mean “We had beta, therefore everything should be 100% perfect in the live version”? I’m afraid that this “should” doesn’t match reality. If you think that, please stop thinking that. There are ALWAYS bugs in new releases. From anyone, not just Blizzard.

This quote from post 22 shows that Blizzard knows about this problem. And it seems like an easy thing for the devs to reproduce on their computers. Now they just have to find the code that broke it.

I wasn’t on beta but I’m curious if anyone can provide feedback if this is WAS on beta and STILL made it to live like some are saying. If this actually was the case, then they are right about having a beta and wondering why a beta bug made it to live.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.