Awful Era changes

Its funny when you put it like that. Mainly because its true. lol.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll finish off Ashlands and prolly play one of the Pservers that has good ping for me.
If im gonna get a bastardised version of WoW Id rather pay competent people than these clowns.

2 Likes

ive been playing classic plus since layers
and im gonna keep playing my classic plus (era)

There is a petition online for no Era changes. It was at 1500+ signatures a few hours ago. Obviously I cannot post it here because Blizzard will delete it, but google for it.

5 Likes

where was the petition for layers? ill sign that one

Here:
Petition Ā· We Demand Activision Blizzard Restores Classic Era to its Original State with #NOCHANGES. - United States Ā· Change.org

5 Likes

This must be those toxic and abusive forum posts they run to X/Twitter to be saved from.

2 Likes

where is the petition to only have only 1 set of world bosses spawn and no layers?

Waiting to be created by you.
GL

3 Likes

I posted the petition link for the other person, either because they couldnā€™t find a way to post the link or because they were too nervous to post it and I am not.

Go ahead and make whatever petition you want.

I donā€™t like layers either and have posted many times in the past saying so. I have also posted recently on world bosses. I think there should be one layer and WBs should be in the world not in an instance like what is happening in SoD. Something that may very well be coming in Era thanks to people like you who embrace Era changes just because one of them makes your life easier. I have no doubt that Blizzard taking direction from SoD and sticking WBs in instances would be wonderful news for you too.

5 Likes

Mootwo pretty much predicted this very thing way back before anyone else even thought it was possible. Pay attention gang.

9 Likes

whos that?

its honestly incredible how blizzard can mess up with their players

classic era is supposed to be the og classic experience, all they had to do was just keep the servers upā€¦

9 Likes

classic was never the og classic experience, but it is still the best we have (out of many options)

Male and female to body type 1 and 2ā€¦. That was one of the first ones and it made me so mad while all of yā€™all didnā€™t seem to notice or maybe it was in line with your politics

7 Likes

When they added chronoboon only a few people spoke. When streamers got to remove all kinds of fun meme tech so they could play their hardcore pseudo game no-one spoke. the time has passed, these same people pushing for a petition also pushed for changes. Era is going to be changed, you lost that battle years ago.

2 Likes

It became obvious at that point the game devs were on some woke juice fam.

5 Likes

:man_facepalming: :clown_face:

Blizz:
Puts retail guild pane in Classic Era.

Players:
Its not turning into retail, it just looks like it.

Top kek.

6 Likes

Some of us protested, we were just laughed at, called Andys crazy NoChangers and worse names.

4 Likes