Awful Era changes

If this is the future for Era then im out. Retail-esque guild features and the Rend Buff(WTF?) thanks but ill take my money to a certain private server. How to kill your own IP 101. BTW been a player since 09.

69 Likes

#somechanges

5 Likes

What happened to the rend buff. Didn’t notice, only got on for little last night and saw the terrible guild tab

2 Likes

Then giff me wotlk servers. why bastardize classic era with a thousand cuts of retail?

2 Likes

Cya. The old guild UI was outdated and very much needed this to improve quality of life. If a simple UI change makes you quit the game, idk what to tell ya. LOL

9 Likes

“The old guild UI” is what we paid for as its “vanilla”

28 Likes

Vanilla with some changes, you should’ve expected this.

2 Likes

Rend buff is now attainable by alli with just a ubrs run. lol. Blizz the company that doesnt understand their own products.

11 Likes

Your mentality is exactly what lead to current retail. You are the one that should move on.

19 Likes

I really hope it’s getting fixed as I type this

Leave it to blizz to bring retail to classic

5 Likes

Same, but given they have patched it and its still in, im not confident its gonna be fixed

1 Like

It’s a simple UI change, plus a world buff. I understand your frustration, but the two things don’t break the game whatsoever.

6 Likes

The point of it being classic era is just that. As faithful a copy of Vanilla as is possible. I get you have trouble understanding what makes era popular. Its OK.

21 Likes

It’s not clear to me if the rend buff was actually meant for Era.

My guess is it’s a bug from them adding it to SoD. In the SoD phase 4 patch notes they explicitly state adding the new alliance rend buff.

1 Like

Classic with no changes was never set in stone. Would you rather have QOL changes or a change that completely changes the game?

6 Likes

I’ll take Option C thanks Bob, Classic era pre-update, with mostly classic era stuff.

5 Likes

Sooooo classic era with changes?

3 Likes

Bro you dont even care for classic, why bother?

Guy clearly plays retail. Can count on one finger how many classic players are actually okay with these changes

12 Likes

Era isnt popular at all anymore, it is litterally failing to keep servers populated.

2 Likes