Awc is close lmao

Yes and no, if you’re pairing either outlaw or DH with x wizard. Just for this instance I’ll use ele.

All the rogue/dh has to do is not choke on his own spit and the ele will do all the work for setting them up to win. Tolviron, which is obviously everyones favourite map, isn’t an immediate “wizard win” map to those 2 specs. Obv wizards can play it well and win, but you still need to be able to find a way to punish that team. No human behind the screen in a tournament setting is going to let that rogue just w key behind a pillar, and they will always save CDs to trade for drinks while still being able to stop drinks.

So yeah, while maybe RLX might be less favoured in certain aspects, the generalization is that the wizard can let tanky melee X do what it wants as long as they don’t decide to throw an entire game/series by being a mongoloid

WMPal is also a criminally underplayed comp right now, completely off topic, but yeah.

Yeah people aren’t playing double wizards because the 2 best specs are outlaw and dh.

Literally a way worse version of wwmpal/rmpal/fmpal

Oh hey congrats, didn’t know you were going for that. Hope to see you crack that top 8 man.

about that…

Wait what, I’m trynna be nice what u mean about that

Still crying I see lool

1 Like

based off wording they were defeated

you change your mind more often than most people change underwear

i don’t see outlaws doing most dam though

If u think this statement is wrong. Please tell me why. thx

Any outlaw played killing spree?

forums have always been melee and arms warrior propaganda

1 Like

:dracthyr_a1: :camera_flash:

2 Likes

Jealousy is a disease, love. Hope you get betta’.

1 Like

Ele is arguably more op than outlaw which can be paired with nearly any other class and it’s a good comp. Ele/dh, ele/OL, ele/lock, etc. OL pairs well but not sure if it does as much as ele.

Ele is the best caster in the game

Absolutely not

Outlaw is the most op spec in game by far

1 Like

It’s just hilarious to me that barely anyone even knew outlaw existed until the most recent patch. It hasn’t gotten any buffs at all and it’s not the most op lol.

1 Like

People just like to pretend to know what they’re talking about to make themselves feel better.

1 Like

Lol people always knew outlaw was good and have been playing it all season.

It’s just pre nerf sub rogue was even more broken than outlaw is right now so all the rogues just specced sub

Outlaw is the best spec in the game.

Calling it now.

Finals will be MLD, Lock/DH/Druid or Splay.

It will be boring af to watch and DH will be the only melee in the finals.