Awc is close lmao

If there’s a lock in the finals it’s going to be outlaw destro.

Finals is going to be an outlaw caster vs outlaw caster mirror.

Idk maybe Rogue/Spriest/Shami

8 Likes

did my reply not indicate my hope for them to crack top 8 in the future?

1 Like

Yeah man it was obvious that you meant next time around. Nothing about what you said was confusing.

No offense, but I think it could’ve been interpreted either way. I read it as a hopeful, “great job! Better luck next time, youll get it for sure!”
However, i wouldnt be surprised if someone took it another way. XD

The periods just make it sound flat, even if you don’t intend it to come across that way. Ya know?

Wdym?
Every knew that. Everyone also knew that when sub got nerfed (since it inevitably would) that outlaw would take over. Outlaw actually got even better with the stam buffs b/c of enduring brawler and their ability to slow the game down.

No, I do not know. I’m literally saying I hope he cracks top 8, if you read in to that negatively then probably change the frame of mind you read things in. (Not saying you specifically, but that’s clear as day a kind comment).

2 Likes

Inflection can be hard to discern via text, and a LOT of players often make sarcastic comments. I agree with you and, as I said, I didnt take it to be negative. However, I think so many people are toxic first when there’s internet anonymity involved and other’s tend to be predisposed to be defensive over assuming good intentions. :confused:

he’s already forgotten :sob:

This… is trolling

Haha, people r not very smart…disconnected

2 Likes

rogue have gun
rogue not melee
:clown_face:

1 Like

Between the eyes should instantly kill anyone without appropriate head xmog

(head, eyes) :c

Does it work

rogue is huntar??>
:clown_face:

It most definitely did not sound negative in any way.

Idk if you qualify for being the arbiter of speech after recent events

2 Likes

what about those of us with only one functioning eye?

1 Like

Like me! Look at my eye patch…