Awc is close lmao

Get ready to spam orcs in their chat and get banned for 12 years for doing so. Cant wait for mages to ROF behind pillars 100-0ing people in PI and veins in a second. Rogues 100% winning due to forcing cds first smoke to get out then dueling 2nd go 100% bagging a kill. Wow i love how broke and ruined pvp is youll not see ONE warrior except for the 1 team thatll lose right out the gate and the first losers cup match as well.

4 Likes

every1 is gonna play outlaw.

3 Likes

They have a 3rd new meta s+++++ spec now?

There is one arcane mage and the other team with a mage played outlaw+lock

5/8 teams have an outlaw rogue, none are sub.

Theres one warrior out of the 8 teams, which is incidentally the same number of mages, wws, devastation, moonkin, and sp.

Of the games that we saw yesterday:

There are 2x outlaw+destro
1x outlaw+arcane
1x outlaw+boomy
1x outlaw+sp
1x fdk+dragon
1x ww+dk
1x turbo/ww+enh

Im all for redistributing warrior damage for more mortal strikes and less bleeds, but awc is not the selling point for that XD

5 Likes

yeah outlaw rogue is pretty much DH with kidney blind gouge stunspam and 30 sec cloakvasion

4 Likes

You just don’t seem to understand. Rogue+Mage dominance makes for compelling gameplay to watch with such huge plays and hype moments! It’s why WoW arena is taken seriously as an esport and has incredibly high viewership! It’s like nothing you’ve seen before, the skill expression and big plays. This hasn’t been seen in 15 years!

Can you guys please not spam the chat, my new laptop gets really hot when the chat gets spammed, last awc I burned my lap really bad :frowning:

3 Likes

Is this the computer of that other warrior who just got banned after he Qs into a mage?

Was it a hardware issue that they won 100% of the time? Just stole his computer’s coolant for their ray of frost and made it overheat?

5 Likes

this is just outlaw dominance and has nothing to do with rm.

1 Like

What mechanic reduces outlaw’s cloak cd?

they get cdr when they use finishers if it’s the same one they always had. it might be a rtb proc or just baked into the class at this point

by always i ofc mean post legion

Restless blades doesn’t appear to act on cloak, unless I’m reading the wrong list

Just what i’m expecting

Last time i watched AWC, teams had 2 outlaws in the same team

2 Likes

5/8 teams all having a rogue?
I’d sure say so!
In all seriousness, I played boomy+rogue for my glad this season and it was a night-and-day experience from anything I have ever done before. Not a single game felt unwinnable. It was incredible.

No matter how behind we were or what happened I was like, “oh, we can win the next go or two”.

1 Like

i genuinely have no clue what it works on i just am vaguely familiar with outlaw as I avoid combat/outlaw gameplay like i avoid pveing.

Nah ppl doing a bit, it’s offensive buttons, and then evasion and feint with talent

Don’t remind them. It’s only a matter of time…
(I actually think that’d be bad RN, but I still don’t want to fight it).

That sounds like previous expansion tuning for a few of the melee caster healers. sounds fun

jokes on you, only like 3 teams are playing mages on their main comp, and no team is playing sub because outlaw is better.

This comp is like playing the game on ez mode i s2g. Any other boomy comp feels like you’re having to play out of your mind to not be in bear form 24/7.

2 Likes