Awc is close lmao

Bicmex playing thug again?

thats my laptop after playing too much shuffle lol

well none made it top 8 but bicmex thug played in quals and willys jung

1 Like

Itā€™s just trend thatā€™s been going on in WoW PvP since at least Shadowlands.

Outlaw is always similar in power to Subtlety, but if Subtlety (and burst meta) catches nerfs people just drop it to pick up Outlaw.

I think Outlaw just isnā€™t as fun to play. Itā€™s got too much RNG and spinning plates. Seems every Rogue thinks the same. Sub is more predictable, flashier, bigger burst and setup payoffs so everyone wants to play it when itā€™s good. Outlaw is more dampener. Thatā€™s another thing: no one wants to play dampener games.

But when big daddy Blizz slowly forces the hand with lazy incremental nerfs to Sub, and buffs survivability from everyoneā€™s crying, Outlaw rears its ugly head and itā€™s too late in the season for Blizz to do anything about it. So they, and apparently the players, surprised Pikachu face that Outlaw was always sitting there untouched.

:loop: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather take an entry level Community College Saturday MS Excel course than watch an Outlaw meta in the AWC.

1 Like

frost dk will be nerfed : (

2 Likes

Where is the retpocalypse Ive been hearing about for months?,
Why did the light fail us

1 Like

People still trying frost + devastation lolā€¦

So not a single double caster, in fact it looks like its ā€œMelee caster meta w/some melee cleavesā€

BuT wIzArDs ArE oP

most double wizard comps are fine right now, but they are really just getting run over by meleecleaves. The problem is really that most melee cleaves, especially at the top end, have a DK on them. That DK makes it so that rdruids canā€™t afk in zimbabwe to heal, becuse every go they are gripped in and cleaved down. Itā€™s really annoying.

For some reason all the melee just arent dying. Iā€™d any day rather play vs stuff like DH/Ele, and RLX than play vs 2x melee in this meta.

1 Like

Is it ā€œtryingā€ if they made top 8? lol

WW/DK and DK/dragon is an uncommon example of synergy > fotm

The comp tends to work even when WW and DK have fallen behind a bit

1 Like

Make hunterā€™s great in the AWC :pray:

I mean they beat us in the lowers. I donā€™t personally think they played well.

Thereā€™s a factor of luck in seeding above all else. If you get things that you beat, you simply get walked.

Both shadowplay teams including mine were 1-2 wins away from top 8 but then ended up choking

2 Likes

Yes but wizards are not better than the cleaves & melee/wizards. Thereā€™s just simply not enough wizard comps that are able to compete in comparison.

I think L$D is a sleeper comp right now, same with shatter, but itā€™s just a matter of why would people experiment with either when thereā€™s simply easier variants.

I think ur confusing cleaves and melee caster with demon hunter and outlaw rogue being the 2 most broken specs in all of wow.

Well no

Itā€™s just a matter of dh & outlaw making things easier. Casters arenā€™t competitive in the comparison of having some special melee pressing w and doing unhealable dps, rather than living to setup your turret goes. Itā€™s also laughably easy for the melee to hide or have a defensive that negates what wizards are doing rn.

Like idk, every melee to me rn feels like they just shouldnā€™t die in reality. Combo that in with TR and human players, healers can just swap to an rsham and make wizards hate their life a little bit more. Iā€™m more surprised I didnā€™t see any rsham/ele/melee team on EU into the warlock teams. Feels like they just wouldnā€™t enjoy the game.

splay is like the only competitive wizard comp rn that people actually are playing. Maybe MLS, but MLS teams are purely OTPs.

If by every melee u mean rogue and dh then ya

Burden of execution on them compared to wizards is vastly easier.

No one can disagree

Heavily depends on map / matchup