AV PreMade Sniping

Anyone who’s ever played wow for more than a year, knows that blizzard doesn’t always list hidden changes. They may just forget to add that little bit of info to their patch notes, be it actual patch or hotfix.

Servers are up, but keep this thread alive bois!

4 Likes

thanks, bye!

They may also add a RNG weight to the queue, so even when queuing at the same time there is fluctuating queues for each person, making it harder to get the same AV.

No visible changes, just a system adjustment to the queues behind the scenes.

2 Likes

I like that idea.

ROFL!

Should we call you the guardian of AV spots? LOL RANDOM means RANDOM

1 Like

Wonder is the alliance are going to attempt try to extort real money from fellow alliance to join their 13/14.

We are dealing with them. =]

Is it possible that the community could solve the premade problem before Blizzard even acknowledges it? I like where this is going.

2 Likes

Viva la Revolution! :fr:

1 Like

Classic PvP is player versus player on a whole new level, pinning people from the same faction against each other. It’s quite astounding.

3 Likes

It’s the hope of the majority to keep classic from becoming a R12-14 pserver. Ruin as many premades as you can it’s your duty.

2 Likes

Pvp is dead, ally run from you in the open world and they run from you in a bg.

1 Like

Sorry but if you NEED a premade to win you suck.

If you LOSE to a PUG in a premade you suck even worse.

Talk about full of yourself.

1 Like

It is just more efficient to win in 6 minutes than to win in 20.

All you have to do is look at the posts from the pro premade people and you see the biggest jerks and the very definition of TOXICITY.

5 Likes

Translation: I don’t want people in my guild and server to know I am a total petty piece of elitist garbage.

3 Likes

My guild has taken plenty of lvl 55’s with trash gear to MC, guess what its still a sub 2 hour clear. Our last three eye’s have gone to a sub 60 priest…

2 Likes

same reason why ninjas and scammers “win” items. its nothing to be proud of.

Just because you stuck a group of specially selected pver’s into a RANDOM queue to "try " and force a new game doesn’t mean you own that RANDOM game that opened. I’m glad these queue snipers are screwing you guys over. I hope it continues to get worse for you LOL

3 Likes