AV PreMade Sniping

With many Ally having troubles with 10v40 games and 0 honor 30 minute AV matches, maybe this will help. There is another method provided in the post without the need for an addon as well. If you’d prefer to try the version without an addon, check out the link at the bottom.

In any case, hope this helps out! glhf all!

From reddit user ExemplaryWizard:

"Because premades have plans to hold rank 12-14 ransom. You must pay to rank later on. I will add ways to help you snipe premades especially GuildNameHere.

Requirements:

• Download an addon called AVQ. This lets you join and drop very quickly and auto refreshes if you have the battle-master targetted and use interact macro.
  • You need to understand what they are doing. So lets say you leave a game and open the battlemaster this is what the window looks like:

Alterac Valley 1

Alterac Valley 3

Alterac Valley 4

Alterac Valley 4 is the newest game. What a premade will be doing is trying to pop a new game for them all to be in. So they will perform a countdown 3,2,1,Queue. They are forcing new AV’s to open. So lets say in this situation they force two new games to appear, AV 5 being the newest and AV 2 being new but not the newest. There is a HIGH chance they are in AV 2, because they opened a new game (AV 2), filled it and forced a new one to pop (AV 5). This is a basic rundown, you will learn through trial and error how to identify the correct one.

Basically They will manipulate the queues to ensure they pop a new game that they can all get into and **** everyone else over. This is why normal players are getting into games with only 5-10 players in it.

• Learn who the leaders of the premades are. Go to Darnassus where they queue from and mark them(Look for a crown in the portrait) with symbols to help track when they enter games. They generally won’t enter games their leader doesn’t get into.
  • /who macros for each leader & guild “/who GuildNameHere” I use bartender with named buttons for each member/guild I wish to snipe.
  • /who macros for Darnassus “/who Darnassus” will show 50 people if a premade is queuing if it’s under 35 you can sit there and wait at the battlemaster until a crowd shows up.
  • Timing is everything, if you miss their games JUST WAIT it’s much easier to snipe their games when you know for sure they are out.

Tips:

• DO NOT JOIN UNTIL THE LAST MOMENT. Premades know people are sniping and wait until the last 5-10 seconds to join the game. So if you think you have their premade through spam joining/dropping and getting a fresh double pop wait and spam /who Darnassus or GuildNameHere leaders.
  • GuildNameHere will try trick you by logging out. Again, they know people are sniping and watching them enter. To avoid this use /who GuildNameHere if their numbers drop you know they went offline and not into AV.
  • USE AN ALT TO TEST GAMES. Most have a 51-60 alt. If you think you have their game, log over and try queue into that bg if you cannot it’s full and likely them. If you can log over and drop queue and try again.
  • DO NOT SPEAK IN THEIR GAMES. They will mass report and get you muted.
  • If you do get into their games don’t afk. Just follow their strat and say nothing, they are making blacklists of players who snipe constantly.
  • If you mess up and miss their game /afk, log on ur lvl 51 character and do it again until ur first character is able to queue again or just go afk for 15 their games are 7-9 minutes each so you’ll miss 2 but you won’t be in a 45 minute turtle.

Happy Sniping"

Additional sniping tips from reddit user katsu2881:

“1. Don’t randomly join AV
2. Click to join a specific AV and scroll down the list
3. Remember (or note) the number of the last (lowest in the list) AV
4. Do this (refresh the list) until a new AV pops up
5. If two new AVs pop up at the same time join the smaller number of the two”

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ejeea0/psa_you_can_somewhat_reliably_join_premade_avs_as/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

65 Likes

You understand you’re going to get people and their guilds blacklisted from all future content by posting this?

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I censored it for Blizzard to ensure we protect elitists :slight_smile:

16 Likes

You understand there is NO FUTURE CONTENT if people quit due to entering AV with 5 other idiots on greens and 60 mount?

If blizzard won’t fix the premades, then chaps like OP will.

19 Likes

There are 6 content phases. OP is trying to get “people” blacklisted by encouraging them to steal spots in AV that don’t belong to them. That’s a dangerous game he is playing.

1 Like

lol “steal spots”. I love destroying your dumb premades.

46 Likes

LOL do YOU decide who an AV belongs to? In my opinion, anyone who pays their subscription does. If no-lifers that piss in a bottle to non-stop AV blacklist people, who cares.

EDIT: Also, these braindead “top players” cant even spam report snipers because they are too busy buffing and flasking and riding like horses with blinds ignoring all PVP in a PVP match… that’s not fun for anyone… not the alliance who stay 5 vs 40 not for the horde that wait 30 mins queue and certainly not for the braindeads spamming the same bubble pull all day.

18 Likes

The entitlement is dripping. Sorry bub, nobody owns spots in a BG.

If people get “blacklisted” for joining a game, and are removed due to report exploiting, they should open a ticket to ensure those exploiting the report mechanic are penalized appropriately.

48 Likes

Blacklisted by who, a bunch of whiners who can’t actually play the game?

31 Likes

/applaud OP

/laugh at those who think they are sooooo ‘entitled’

These threads have helped to make an otherwise dull day at work bearable. :popcorn:

21 Likes

Pay to rank? What hellish server is this occurring on?

5 Likes

Savage but hopefully it helps alliance games even out. Rolling 10 people for close to 5k honor is nice but was a snooze fest.

3 Likes

Lol loser.

14 Likes

From my understanding and experience on Horde, top premades are sever-specific. Other tiers are cross-server.

It probably depends and is subject to scrutiny. I’m just sharing info I find interesting - principally how the queues work for me personally.

I’m hoping the cheaters treated as such in the not-too-distant future.

2 Likes

There is like one Herod premade that I know of but other than that all of the top ones are cross-realm yeah. If you can get over 600k honor in a day I would still call that a top premade.

Premades DO NOT OWN anything my friend. Talk about entitled…

16 Likes

Hahahahaha, how fricking sad of a human being you have to be to lock yourself into grinding 40-50+ hours a week basically forever, just to spite other people.

6 Likes

Imagine “blacklisting” everyone else… sounds to me they’re blacklisting themselves from others.

18 Likes

I do wonder if this will be viable or done regularly though.

The time it would take to do so would be massive. That said, if you work with others on the server to hold it I could see charging an ungodly amount of gold for the top rank slots with how good the gear is.