AV PreMade Sniping

It seems you meant,

FTFY

1 Like

The very definition of toxicity.

9 Likes

There is nothing wrong with some scrub who wants to pay good money to be carried to high rank. The problem is these snipers are taking something that they haven’t earned or paid for. They’re taking something that someone else earned.

That is stealing.

Post on your main so we can leave your precious premade when we see you in the BG then.

3 Likes

:rofl: how do you function in the real world with this perspective? I’m not trolling, I am serious.

14 Likes

By the way, why don’t you post on your main character? You’re all over the forum whining like a little baby about people “sniping your premade.” What’s the matter, too ashamed of yourself to let people know who you really are?

14 Likes

I agree its a horrible system and from what i understand Classic made it even worse than it was then.

But the gear is good, for some Class almost irreplaceable in PvP scenarios, such as Druid’s and there’s a huge vanity aspect to it and its a driving factor for a lot of people. Its not any different than some people working 80-100 hours a week to afford a BMW and a mansion when neither are really more practical than a Toyota and a bungalow.

Humans are vain creatures, not much else to it.

1 Like

You wouldn’t take a level 55 with trash tier greens into MC. Why should we take a noob with trash gear and no epic mount in our premade?

Our job isn’t to carry them for free.

The irony here is that these people THINK they are better at PvP than the “normies” when it’s the other way around…Your rank and 100% mount (Rank 6 100% mount for me) does not somehow make you BETTER at PvP. If the premades get thrown out you would probably quit.

4 Likes

OMG!! Where is the LMFAO button???

8 Likes

wow lol…Are you honestly telling me that there is a human being behind a keyboard that typed this? Bruce and Tank, I sincerely and genuinely wish you guys the best IRL. That’s not a troll, I really hope everything is well.

9 Likes

The irony here is that these people think that gaming the queueing system means they own the BG they are in.

10 Likes

False equivalence, MC is designed for a set designated group that is chosen. AV is not designed as such, perhaps you can force this behavior but that doesn’t mean spaces belong to a group.

6 Likes

I’m jumping on it right now… :crazy_face: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t pvp at all but this thread following Tank’s thread has made this maintenance down time pleasantly amusing. :laughing:

6 Likes

I aim to please :beers:

1 Like

This is pushback from your own faction.

/popcorn

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with premades. The cream of the crop always rises to the top.

Honestly, i completely agree with this sentiment.

I just think its an insane amount of misplaced energy.

Post on your main. As self-righteous as you sound surely you wouldn’t have any problem with everybody knowing who you main character is now would you? Come on man, don’t be scared…post on your main.

4 Likes

Post on your main so we can recognize your precious premades and stop stealing your honor.

3 Likes