AV is officially dead

True. But there is a definitive increase of it on the horde side now. Maybe they are boosted characters who were able to be leveled without lifting a finger, and now wish to get ranks without lifting a finger?

It’s entirely possible, it’s also possible they are alliance who took the “grass is greener on the other side” approach and are trying to “win” at AV while doing the same thing that caused them to lose while on the alliance side.

Excuse me faction pvp population balance. You cant make PvEers PvP and even if you did they’d just afk until they get their welfare purples. We have to pressure the pvpers to balance themselves between factions.

IB is no more a block to the horde base than the bridge is since the backdoors are sealed (whenever they get around to patching that in) Even less so since the IB choke only has a single tower as overwatch, which is BEFORE the actual choke.

Have you or any of the other alliance in here actually gone onto the PTR to test it? I have been logging on to it daily, and there is never an AV running. There is not even a “average” time in queue indicator.

Players are not even willing to test what is on the test realm, but are more than happy to gripe about the state of things in live.

Because they know it wont do anything about the wealth of afks and leechers plaguing alliance solo qs.

AV threads, oh boy and still see the same few people posting in these. Never fails, it’s like AV is some bot triggering word for them.

You cannot fix AV, you got rid of premades and so PvP orientated Alliance go stomp in WSG/AB. The people got what they wanted when they ended premades for AV so not sure why there is so many complaints about it.

I mean it’s not like the Alliance who complained about premades weren’t leechers, pre-60’s and welfare queens who wanted to be carried. One of the biggest threads was someone whining about premades getting mad because they wouldn’t give out assist… in a team game because they felt, “I don’t have to do that.”

We also at one point could boot leechers and bots, no more.

You reap what you sow and all those goons who claimed fixing premades would make AV less toxic now have a BG so toxic the majority of the faction out right avoids it.

4 Likes

And how do you measure such a thing across a conglomeration of PVP, RP, PVE and RPPVP servers?

we dont get payed to test it. why would we do it for free?

You dont have to, the qs already do this. If there are significant qs for horde, and no qs for alliance, that means there are more horde PvPers.

Then THAT should be the topic spearheaded here on the forums. THAT should be the thing that blizzard is made to address.

The issue with IB is that it’s one entrance, with Cave and IBGY rezzes. If you die on bridge there’s a chance you can be moved back to alliance cave which is simply not good. I’d trade for IB in a heartbeat, we’d farm you all day.

The whole bridge excuse is so dumb at this point.

They can’t address it though because population balance is SO bad that without the leechers you wouldn’t even have AV.

Then you have no room to whine about it when it goes live. They literally made changes/fixes to improve alliance defenses and ability to get rep from Galv. If you cannot be bothered to test those things because you are not getting “payed”, then why should blizzard listen to anything further that you whine about?

Not really, as the other 2 BGs heavily influence the AV queue, due to vastly quicker HPH.

yeah I don’t feel in the slightest responsible for the work their quality department puts out…

They’re not fundamental changes.

Is the cave moved back or is rezzing only at GYs? Does the alliance still have a minute ride to SHGY after it’s contested? Is attacking through tower walls fixed? Is Balinda buffed? The druid summoning area moved to better mirror the one the shamans get?

These would be changes, changes that were wanted. Backdooring is an issue but horde rogues and druids can stealth across the bridge so this just changes that a few non-stealthies cannot just cheese into the bunkers.

Speaking of that, NPCs outside the bunkers don’t fully engage either.

1 Like

And you have qs for those too. C’mon you cant be that dense… or maybe you’re just like many of the other horde on here and cling to your ignorance so you can continue to feel justified in your incorrect opinions.

Alliance don’t play in AV

1 Like

we did.
you cried about it.

1 Like

Not me personally, I never really cared.

I pvp on alliance now, can’t be bothered to wait 10-20 mins per bg