AV is now going to die within the next few days

And when alliance die trying to take SF, they rez at AS. Know why? Horde got to SHGY 20 seconds before alliance can get to IBGY to return the favor. All horde have to do is softcap SHGY and they’ve essentially locked alliance behind a choke that denies them the southern half of the map.

You may be in denial, but give alliance a 20 second head start on any other map and let’s see how long horde keep trying to win that impossible battle.

Some of you pro horde players with all the answers need to come and play alliance to show us how it’s done. Actions speak louder than words.

1 Like

I love your guesses at numbers like you have a clue.

Again can’t wait to fight these AV pro horde in arena.

TBC can’t come soon enough, humble pie for everyone.

Maybe this time around you can break 1600, man I love these horde pros.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen a horde player try and defend how broken the racials are. There are posts daily about it, yet not a single horde player defends them.

It’s because they ARE factually broken. No half brained response from you could convince anyone here otherwise.

6 Likes

You see it all the time, they mention the situational racials and say they’re better than the Horde racials. They specifically mention Stoneform because it’s good against Rogues - even though it doesn’t completely shut them down like WotF does to Warlocks/Priests.

They’ll also say the racials, “aren’t that big of a deal” outside of 1v1.

Cheap shot
Grenades.
Blackout.
Hoj.
Impact.
Kidney shot.
Tidal charm.
Imp conc shot.
Charge.
Intercept.
Bash.

I think that’s all the stuns.

Orcs are fine, thier racial doesn’t change anyone’s gameplay.

/S

2 Likes

I’m mildly biased since I’m a Warlock, but yeah. Orc racial is absurdly powerful - especially in group PvP when you can potentially resist some critical stuns, like a HoJ for a Paladin to create space to heal.

It’s really weird that prior to release you argued up and down that 1.12 was the best vanilla version of AV, and that more pvp happened in it than pve. When folks pointed out the race aspect of 1.12, you were quick to explain that all one had to do to avoid it being a race was to defend objectives and force pvp. Now a year later you demonize the very thing you suggested, giving it ridiculous drama laden labels like “sCoRcHeD eArTh”.

1 Like

The orc will resist 100% of those, 90% of the time.

3 Likes

You are heavily overestimating the resist chance orcs get from their racial.

Also grenades are coded as incapacitate so technically not effected by orc racial, even though the wording of the grenade items say stuns.

No, i’m absolutely not. Its so bad, i got to the point where i don’t even bother using stuns on orcs anymore because they ALWAYS resist it.

My guildies (both rank 11 warriors) constantly complain about charges/intercepts having 100% resist chance.

I’ve tried to explain this on my horde toon but most horde believe themselves to be superior players and alliance just sucks. I constantly push for win fast, but no need to win with entire map red. Half the raid will add 30 mins to a battle just to deny alliance capping a single gy or tower for Moar honor. When being back in the que is actually better honor and give alliance a reason to que.

3 Likes

I can tell you it’s not 100%.

Rng is a thing.

I personally have bad luck in this game and as I duel orcs semi regularly and use stun effects I can tell you it’s not 100%.

The numbers in the data mining say it’s a 25% increased chance to resist.

So assuming everyone has a 5% chance to resist a stun that puts then at 30% resistance chance.

That is nowhere near 100%.

Are you sure the orcs are not using free action potions? Because that’s how they would reach that 100% resistance. which is a consumable that anyone can use.

25% resist chance, 5% base, and then the extra 50% blizzard gave all horde toons in classic.

1 Like

Even if that was true, which it isn’t, that’s not 100% as you claim orcs have.

It’s high enough that it makes orc the best pvp racial in the game by a land slide.
The next highest is dwarf and undead.

I’m gonna flip these kids so hard lol

No matter how much I try this is what happens, I will take FW by myslef letting Sidore tank the elite, and nobody comes to help!

They all sit at SH and keep respawning as long as Horde allows them to!

1 Like

Add to that the hill exploit, where Horde can run up the back of SP GY and cap it in the first 7 mins.

If they had what seemed to be a 100% resist chance to Cheapshot they would change there tune, I mean 25% but man it sure is resisted every time I NEED it to work.

It’s to the point any ORC I have to open with Garrote because the alternative is resisted so often.

The horse here is so beaten that we have manufactured the glue from it and its currently being sniffed to churn out more threads like this one