AV is now going to die within the next few days

Good hopefully they all stop queuing forever and then horde can stop queuing as well because it will no longer be meta because the queue time will be 36 hours long.

The european servers do not have this problem because the alliance actually try and aren’t just afk in a cave.

The EU and Asia servers do not have this issue because horde aren’t playing scorched earth there.

They very much are doing the same strategy, its just that they only have to wait about 20 minutes for a match so are less invested.

When you have to wait you are far more invested than the instant queue casual alliance who just want rewards.

Uhm…yes they do.

Have you ever read EU boards? They talk about the same issues that plague these boards.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/you-need-to-do-something-with-av/160873

I mean…I can keep going but it’s fairly evident that they have the exact same experience.

Try again, Cheeko.

4 Likes

Not sure about the asian market but the EU market is suffering from the same thing.

My mistake.

Oh looks like the EU is plagued by afkers as well, shame it wasn’t always like that.
The amount of alliance i see with a 60% mount and pve spec probably isn’t helping your cause either.

Your being an undead priest with bias isn’t helping your argument either.

Imagine thinking I only play one character.

Stop, just stop, you are on your retail character and have the audacity and gall. lmao

Well so far you’ve only been wrong while posting on the faction that directly has benefited from a slanted map.

Go figure.

It ain’t the map its the players.
A bad carpenter blames his hammer.
A bad hunter blames his gun.
Hmm.

1 Like

There ya go again!

Swing and a miss!

I hit the nerve I was aiming for, go back to retail you still need to max out that character pal.

It’s not a nerve. Why do I care if you wanna puke garbage on these boards? I just love telling you that you are wrong and I can back that up. You’ll say something stupid like “they don’t have this problem in Europe…” and I can dunk on that nonsense.

I don’t even PVP in WoW Classic. There are far too many other games out there that do PvP better.

Seems like you are pretty upset there pal maybe you should talk to someone irl about this.

Naw, I’m all good friend! You’ve entertained me with your ignorance now for about 10 minutes!

You seem pretty upset at the mere suggestion that the map might be an issue and that horde isn’t just awesome at pvp.

1 Like

Yeah well like takes one to know one man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgHSLUnrXVw