AV is now going to die within the next few days

now that the av druids fix is in… rep farmers have no reason to queue av. My alt was going to get exalted but not anymore. for all of you alliance out there, it is in your best interest to not queue for av and demand a balancing of the map. let the horde sulk in their queue and think about how their advantages had driven the alliance out of AV. lets see it happen.

33 Likes

My alliance rogue has been sitting around 17000/21000 for several months. I really should have finished it ages ago :sob:

I’m confused, what did this talking to druid action disruption do that’d give more rep? Other than turning in more tokens that is. Ima filthy casual thinking bout going back to vanilla with my 55

AV was pretty fun with the druids meta honestly, I’m probably going to give it a week or two to settle into something new before I go back and check it out again.

1 Like

Actually I see the contrary. The rep farmers are gone and just yesterday I had to leave an hour long AV where the map wap 60% blue. Horde is used to no resistance. If only their rep farmers would leave, we could have both sides racing to win.

18 Likes

I ran it last night as horde against druids no problem- our mages aoe the alliance To keep them back while everyone killed the NPCs that kept running to us. The druids were all dead in like a minute and we went on to win.

1 Like

patch just live today. alliance had the option to hold the druids for more turn ins. sometimes ally never even make it that far. but games where you can get 2k rep or more are now gone. so now ally are in a lose lose situation if they queue.

3 Likes

Or maybe you guys might be incentivized to actually TRY and win the bg for the extra rep instead of afking in the back lines

40 Likes

Good. Min/max players are a plague in BGs that encourage quick losing/afk to protect their precious rep farming or HPH. Get 'em out of here.

40 Likes

I have to agree with this right here, seeing this whole debate, it just seems like alliance players are just exploiting a mechanic to lose faster to gain more rep…That should never be the case, vanilla or not, it’s a dumb design for other players who actually WANT to go into the BG and play it.

10 Likes

lmao ok welcome to a world where only 1 av is running at a time

2 Likes

crazy idea here, but wouldn’t you think reducing the number of rep farmers in a battleground actually help game balance?

F for horde queue times. again. but otherwise seems fine to me.

5 Likes

I think players like yourself no longer weighing your team down will be an overall improvement to ally win rates

16 Likes

explain to me how holding druids make alliance lose faster?

1 Like

Because you aren’t playing the objective, you are purposely throwing the game to get easy rep

11 Likes

Im talking about my alts. this toon has absolutely no reason to do av as its already exalted

Because from what i’ve seen just now, the moment there are no druids on the table, the game is over, people pack their bags, and wait to lose a BG…What mentality is that even to begin with? If this is such an issue, toss more rep on the final boss if this is going to cause a freakout for rep farmers.

3 Likes

we are defending a gy (which is an objective) how is that wrong? horde seem to do this all the time.

done right you could get like 2k rep in an hour from druid turn ins

1 Like

Because you refuse to push forward past that graveyard to actually complete the win condition of the battleground

Do you really need this explained to you?

10 Likes