Av is dominated by av alliance premades led in discord

If we have 40 on Defense there is no way we can lose right!?!?!?!?

/S

Another important thing to note is that 10-15 people trying to back cap also can’t get past the turtle.

gO bAck to ReTaiL

1 Like

It was not really a question demanding an answer. It was meant to show that alliance were complaining because they felt it was a problem.

And to address your post, no I’m not referring to 15 years ago but a few months ago when some alliances were still complaining about the so-call backdoor imbalance. And like I just wrote a few posts up there but obviously you didn’t read the previous discussion :

Don’t worry Alliance lose even in AV retail and on all the other gazillion maps they have . The faction is just no good . Nothing anyone can do . The bad play alliance and has always done so in WoW

Also zyrius:

1 Like

LoL, a good 14% of the entire thread has been the Night Elf retail player who cheered on blizzard’s choice of this version, and is now the head cheerleader crying about the map.

…and has shown zero proof that he has a classic character above L51, and yet:

:rofl:

Take note that it is not forum regulars doing the complaining, but rather the suddenly spawned alts (likely of alliance mains) trying to make it look like there is horde outcry about it.

Basically, the Horde says that the Alterac Valley map favors Alliance, since Horde have to make it past the bridge chokepoint and the Stormpike graveyard is more secluded and defended than Frostwolf. The Alliance, on the other hand, blame the Horde’s perennial losses on AFK people, a defeatist attitude, and a lack of defense, and note that Horde seemingly has no problems steamrolling Alliance in WSG and AB. In response, the Horde has issued a challenge for Blizzard to flip the AV map and see if the Horde’s win-loss ratio doesn’t turn around.

https://www.engadget.com/2007-06-12-why-does-the-horde-always-lose-alterac-valley.html

Nah, people were complaining about that backdoor as a way to “prove” the map is imbalanced and that Blizzard favors Horde. No matter how many times Horde players pointed out that it was used by a very small (usually 1-2 players) group and that defending it took literally no effort, Alliance screamed bloody murder about it…until it was fixed and proved to make absolutely zero difference. Shoot, one of your scrubbier Alliance people literally just tried to argue that closing the backdoor created a Horde advantage.

Honestly, I still think the map favors Horde. But the number of ways Alliance players have bent over backwards to pretend a massive amount of the losses weren’t player driven is pretty comical.

3 Likes

I agree with this. The alliance base backdoor was a huge complaint for months, however there were only ever a few horde up there at the time. I went up there almost every game (due to finding sitting in the big fights boring). I was either by myself or with 1 or two others. As I was playing my druid I could have very easily just stealthed over the bridge. Most horde in their base back then were rogues or druids just like it is today so the difference would have been very minimal. Horde frankly do the same thing still bypassing the zerg and just running across the bridge.

The backdoor was never an issue which I said multiple times in the past. Once it was fixed it was just nobody talked about it anymore instead of acting like it was a massive deal because it wasn’t.

Not a refutation of my argument.

Try again.

Oh and btw people were bad in vanilla and had no idea how to play so not really an argument that people in vanilla thought it was alliance favored it wasnt. Bring some facts next time not oppinion skewed by loads of confounding variables which you always conviently ignore because they show how honest you are, which is to say not at all. Because all of these variables have been pointed out to you and you still keep using the same lies over and over.

Sorry that I upset you, let me know when you elect your next genocidal despot that needs to be put down.

What are you talking about … this is classic forums

For a person not familiar with the situation, could someone explain what prevents Horde from doing the same thing?

Another wild alt appears!

In this case, nothing really. The queues have been low enough that they could very easily set up a discord and attempt to queue sync in order to get as many as possible into a single game.

Alliance think horde are evil, and many are still salty from accidentally rolling pvp servers in phase 2

4 Likes

I mean what’s the difference rofl.

You fan boy for red.

You do know it’s the same player base right?

It isn’t breaking news.

Literally bad players on both sides

There is literally no difference.

1 Like

Not necessary. If horde queues go back up the motivation will be there - if, for any reason its alliance queues that go way up the horde enjoy short queues and wonderful holiday weekends.

I don’t know who is or isn’t complaining I do however find it unlikely alliance alts would though.

I’m sure there are obviously a few but I feel the majority would most likely prefer to gloat