Av is dominated by av alliance premades led in discord

I thought you were doing something about this crap blizzard?

Every single night I wait 40-90 minutes for an av only to find myself against a constant stream of premades that are organized and led via discord.

its not even worth playing this game if you cant be bothered to keep basic cheating under control and functionality of the inherent game systems in place.

I got a link to that discord and found several hundred members using it actively - this is a damn joke.

You guys want my sub money each month??

You want people to come back to tbc to play??

Well, tighten this crap up and ban these cheaters - no ones goign to come lok forward to arenas when cheating like this just gets ignored and you do nothing for months to combat the broken system.

2 Likes

cant wait to hear about complaints about TBC premades

Faster alliance ques always incentives premading

5 Likes

Awww aren’t enjoying AV because you’re losing?

Imagine having a 90% win rate for over a year and crying now cuz you lost.

You have it so rough.

84 Likes

I am an Alliance main. I decided to stop queuing AV shortly after hitting Friendly. I literally do not even bother anymore. It’s simply not worth my time. I do fine in WSG and AB, thanks.

I do not think that Alliance can reasonably hope to win AV currently, except via premade. If you really care about the length of your queue and the chances of facing non-premade players like me, then you will ask Blizzard to address the heinous map imbalances. Otherwise, I am sorry but you just come off sounding like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum because your favorite toy was taken away.

See you in the Gulch! :wave: :smiley:

25 Likes

Imagine having the map make you auto win AV basically then cry about a premade.

Let’s be fair here, blizzard should of never broke the pre-mades in the first place.

You could premade all the way to wotlk back then.

Even had an Addon do it all for you.

27 Likes

this is what happens when blizzard doesnt fix an unbalanced map. nearly everyone doing AV alliance is in premade now crosserver because we got tired of 99%loss. blame blizzard not fixing a map. you have 6month of win every day without effort get over yourself do your own premade server.

18 Likes

After losing repeatedly for a year plus in AV, this is awesome.

25 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/av-is-dominated-by-av-alliance-premades-led-in-discord/843318

How are they cheating?

8 Likes

Lol it’s funny you posted that on a horde toon.

3 Likes

So… the solution alliance came up with is sync dropping to get around the premade restriction to reduce the number of afk’s and sub 59 level players to tolerable levels to be able to pvp in a pvp BG.

So I guess it wasn’t the map afterall?

3 Likes

Sounds more like it’s the map that created that situation in the first place.

WSG/AB are just fine.

13 Likes

We’re just doing what we can to equalize an obviously imbalanced system. Alliance need cohesion and communication to actually win, whereas all horde needs to do is zug their way through because the map is so terrible.

You’ve had complete AV dominance for most of Classic, and now you’re upset that Alliance are actually pulling together to win a couple games?

As others have pointed out, it’s not a full premade. Anyone can join, there’s no way to force a specific composition, a level 51 can join just as easily as a Naxx geared player. It’s solely a way for alliance who want to win to come together and communicate rather than rage in chat about how trash the other players in the BG are.

You should be complaining to Blizzard about the horrible map/faction imbalances that favor horde. That’s the entire reason these premades had to form in the first place.

20 Likes

If Alliance can win every game as a premade, why can’t they win a game without one? Sorry, but “map imbalance” doesn’t explain that. The only imbalance here is the fact that Alliance can queue as a full 40 man premade, while Horde can bring 5 people in at most. Until Blizzard allows us to do premade versus premade, the game is broken.

The reason Alliance were losing as pugs was completely strategy based, and had nothing to do with map balance. How does the time it takes to get to the field of strife matter if Alliance are just going to group up in a corner by the SH GY flag, or bypass PVP all together? The problem is how they play, and when they execute a viable strategy, they actually win.

The map clearly favors Alliance in that when completely bypassing all PVP, the Alliance will win the game. Horde need a 1 or 2 bunker head start in order to win the “base race”.

7 Likes

There is never a full 40 man premade, you are completely oblivious to how it works. There are an average of 25 players that actually make it into a battleground.

And you are delusional if you think the map favors Alliance. LOL

15 Likes

I partake in these premades and I must say, get ABSOLUTELY REKT. It’s so fun denying the horde honor. The game where we farm them in their cave and the match ends with 0 horde bonus honor are my favorite.

Horde tears :rofl:

27 Likes

25 people in a 40 man game is almost a full premade and if the map doesn’t favor Alliance, why do they win a “base race” game with no defenders?

The map actually does favor Alliance, but spell batching makes it impossible to defend the bases right now. When they lower the spell batching to 5ms, you’re going to see a completely new meta in AV. It’s called a keep turtle, and you’re not going to like it.

1 Like

man you are so close! Ask yourself this. Why does it take a premade to win on that map vs non premades ( hint…something about imbalances)

16 Likes

It’s the same map, whether you premade or not. The premades use completely different strategies than the pugs, that’s why they win. Most Alliance pugs have no idea how to play the game and try to bypass all PVP.

1 Like

You realize that some strategies require a level of coordination you wont get with a random group right?

9 Likes

Oh spell batching favors alliance, I thought it was 5G signals or the earth being flat.

16 Likes