August for 9.1 eh?

Anyway good luck on your lvl 40 alt forum trolling mr edgelord

2 Likes

Your ability to type despite being so very blind is astonishing.

1 Like

What are these activities?

1 Like

It’s sad when people can’t think of anything to say and fall back to the braindead insulting on the interwebz.

1 Like

This is my problem with classic, retail die and focus in classic bc

He works hard for his money so you better treat him right! All right!

I’m glad that the forums have their pulse on the real tragedies of income inequality, like video game expansions

They can afford to give one person a 200 million bonus and keep collecting sub fees though. Using Covid as an excuse and to refuse to not improve the current state of SL at all is just blatant disregard for its paying customers.

4 Likes

Well, WoD had better gameplay for some classes. I don’t miss Fury/Arms from then.

1 Like

Saw another video. Bell is doubling down on August

July-august sounds about right for their usual release schedule. Anyone who thought it would be April or early may is out of their mind.

1 Like

This will only be true if 8.2 has no raid tier, mythic season, or pvp season and instead we get a tiktok camera to make tiktok videos in game.

Hard to beat sacrificing a content patch for a selfie camera.

This isn’t a “usual” release schedule. First patch has never been this late. Ever.

2 Likes

Stalling things out for as long as possible isn’t typical for Ion’s team? :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree the SELFIE patch was a failure. Put pvp was MUCH better, classes were less pruned and the little content they did have was fun.

I’d rather have the kind of content we are getting now every expac than get 1 more gimmick patch that sacrifices pretty much the entire expansion.

Er, let’s use WOTLK as an example… by early August it had already had 2 major patches… Sam with cata too. In fact, reflecting on earth MoP it seems major content was coming out almost every 3 months?

1 Like

Yup, FF14 basically had one delay and they apologised for it in typical Japanese fashion. They then went back to their normal patch schedule of major content patches every few months (with little ones in between). On top of that, they tend to give us lots of info through their Producers Letters.

I have no sympathy for Blizzard. They put out less content, and it takes them longer to do it.

8 Likes

The content we are getting now is less than a F2P game in both quality and quantity. WoW has full priced expansions, sub fees, and a micro transaction shop and they put out pathetically little content. No excuses.

4 Likes

Let’s not compare the current team with WOTLK, it’s like comparing a dead guy in a wheelchair’s swimming ability to Michael Phelps.

4 Likes