August for 9.1 eh?

doesnt stop genshing from showering us with new /free/ content
ff14 doesnt seem to be struggle either

3 Likes

Ok now you’re making the same mistake that almost everyone do in these forums… it’s your impression, it’s your feeling it’s not universal… what you call content is garbage for others.

And I already considered to who I’m quoting to someone with 30k achievement points, so clearly you’re deep inside the game invested and that’s not wrong but you lack balance if you put your own personal view as universal.

2 Likes

No, once again some random person made a random unsupported statement and people have adopted it as gospel and ran with it.

Just classic GD really.

2 Likes

well if some streamer with blizzard connections (inside) claimed it some points to be taken must be considered.

but ok.

it’s gd fault that sl is currently garbage.

1 Like

As I’ve said, if people have no interest in raids, dungeons, pvp, world exploration, questing, pet/mount/toy collecting, or hunting rares… I really don’t understand why they’re subscribed to WoW in the first place.

1 Like

In the past, the devs turned to the same old, same old crowd which provided their input and shaped the game in ways big or small. The result? See current state of the game.

Going forward, they should axe all those people who provided input or at least underweight and discount their input. Because listening to the same people over and over got the game where it is today over the past 3-4 xpacs. And you know what they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Blizzard doesn’t listen to anyone’s input, though. They’ve habitually ignored their alpha testers, beta testers, and even their invitation-only theorycrafting discussion group.

2 Likes

Like every other decision they have made this expansion? It’s not like being stupid is outside of their court.

1 Like

I was being sarcastic since GD has 0 input on the game decisions but that poster has me on ignore so it doesnt really matter regardless anyone can post garbage these days and excuses for the current dev’s making this awful decisions for no reason these days and you know what? it’s okay, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion and view but it’s also not universal and not the only opinion.

As I said plenty of times on threads like these it’s not a coincidence that many people dislike the same features.

They are subbed for their own reasons? like you’re subbed for your own reasons too and nobody should tell you why you should sub. The game wont be changed around you or a few, how come that they will eventually give up and change many of the things people are displeased with? they thought about people that thinks like you when they change the “content” that you call? probably not and that’s fine.

The majority is the center of the universe here not a few. If things are going sunny and peachy there will be nothing loud to say about the game but clearly as you noticed not everything is sunny and peachy so changes will be made eventually and you know this.

Probably September cause that is the ff14 expansion month. If you look at all of wows patches in the past couple years always comes out same time as ff14 content

2 Likes

And both pay the same sub. Why should I improve my game if I can release a old version of it and keep a lot of people paying for it? And, maybe, some kf them can buy the new product with a promotiin or curiosity to see how the game is now…

Thats the new strategy. If you can’t see it I can’t do nothing.

All indications point toward June being the earliest drop. Towlie recently said a blizzard dev told him June would be “optimistic”

Sabotaging their own game would be monumentally more stupid then any development decision they have made.

I’ll give Bellular credit for the production values of his videos but ultimately it’s clear that he’s just another dude with an opinion, and that’s it.

Bobby only has billions and billions of dollars! Won’t someone think of Bobby!? He works soooooo hard for his money!

1 Like

I think the average PTR life for a patch is 4-6 weeks.

So under Ion and the current dev team we have had the following gems.

WoD
Legion
BFA
Shadowlands

So far SL is BFA gameplay with WoD content and Legion borrowed power dependance.

It’s like… how do we take the biggest failures from our previous works and meld them all together?

15 Likes

Oh wow that long? Makes me wonder how many more patches this expansion will be.

I hope they don’t cut it short. It was a travesty what we lost in WoD because they were behind schedule.

Perfect time of year to quit for a while, get out to soak up the sun, hike, camp and swim. :sunglasses:

3 Likes