Aug 13 class tuning... OMG REALLY?

necrotic strike absorbs 5% instead of 7% of Targets HP… meh… and Raise abomination’s attk speed and dmg reduced by 30%. Meh… ENH shaman buffs DUDE… WTH…

1 Like

They stole my bike

3 Likes

Who’s David and why do you want to kill him?

7 Likes

The person charged of ENh shaman buffs apparently…

nah an IRL friend we duel here and there and we whoop each other and what not… messing around with him. Got this name back in Pandaria and too cheap to change it.

I must be really out of the loop. Are enhancement shamans really that bad? I always thought they were more of a class that fights in packs and picks off anyone trying to get away.

Sort of. They buffed Frost and UH damage overall but threw in a PvP nerf for UH to balance it out.

1 Like

Here’s a link to the PvP forums.

3 Likes

no real mobility and anyone that chooses feral leap over nature’s guardian is crazy and playing russian rulet with a gun that has 3 bullets instead of 1 when it comes to survivability. Is bad… we melt… Blizzard is doing i dont know what…

I’m sorry for your loss.

I didn’t read op, was I close?

You were right on bruh… If you tried you would have gotten it wrong!

The pet one was coming… They did the same thing to BM Hunters but made it more extreme… 60% for us.

So be glad it was only 30%.

1 Like

lmao outlaw rogue

Ya but you can live twice.

You’re almost cats

Oh my, yes. Quite terrible in fact. Laughably so, at least in PVP.

The Resto Shaman buffs are going to give my fiance a big head. I say nerf them so she doesn’t get too cocky in raids.

Right? I wonder how long they thought they were gonna stay unchecked after being stacked nonstop for the last 3 MDI’s.

They had an investor call earlier today as well… clears throat

1 Like

I can live twice? You mean you get to kill me 2x in a row… come on mein… dont insult us like that… we the garbage of pvp as it is :confused:

Also to address this first post:

Classes

• Death Knight
    • Frost
      • Damage of all abilities increased by 5%.
    • Unholy
  • Warlock
    • Destruction
  • Warrior
    • Arms
  • Developers’ notes: Arms Warrior, Destruction Warlock, Frost Death Knight and Unholy Death Knight are generally underperforming and could use a damage increase.
  • Rogue
    • Outlaw
      • Blade Flurry now strikes nearby enemies for 30% of normal damage (was 45%).
      • Keep Your Wits About You (Azerite Trait) now increases the chance for Sinister Strike to strike again by 3% (was 5%), and the maximum number of stacks has been increased to 33.
    • Developers’ notes: While multi-target cleave is an iconic strength for Outlaw Rogue, we feel that Blade Flurry is currently too strong, particularly in Mythic Keystone dungeons. Likewise, the Azerite Trait Keep Your Wits About You provides too much added value to their AOE rotation at only a single instance of the trait. These changes should keep Outlaw Rogues very strong at multi-target cleave, but no longer significantly ahead of other specs.
  • Shaman
    • Restoration
      • Healing Surge and Healing Wave healing increased by 10%, and mana cost reduced by 5%.
      • Healing Rain healing increased by 20%
      • Riptide heal-over-time increased by 15%.
      • Wellspring healing increased by 15%.
    • Developers’ notes: In general, Restoration Shamans are struggling with single target healing environments like Mythic Keystone Dungeons and Arenas, so we’re buffing some spells from their single target kit. At the same time, we also feel like they aren’t doing as well in a particular area where they should excel: healing a large number of targets in a small area, so we’re increasing the strength of Healing Rain. Finally, Wellspring is an underperforming talent we feel could benefit from an increase to be competitive.

Those all look like positive changes for the game.

3 Likes

How I imagine op

7 Likes

Not one enh shaman complaining about pve… in PvP we suck… when blizzard makes tunning changes to classes and says absolutely ZERO about enh shamans it implies they are smocking crack… or that they just dont care. How an they go about class tuning and not even at least acknowledge that we are in dire need of help and MAYBE they’ll get to it?

Yes they are positive changes for the game… for PVE at least… Enh shamans are terribad in PVP. We need help in PVP and not even a dmg buff… not even a buff in general but for them to revert nerfs that were unnecessary… too many back to back.

1 Like