Aug 13 class tuning... OMG REALLY?

How I imagine op

7 Likes

Not one enh shaman complaining about pve… in PvP we suck… when blizzard makes tunning changes to classes and says absolutely ZERO about enh shamans it implies they are smocking crack… or that they just dont care. How an they go about class tuning and not even at least acknowledge that we are in dire need of help and MAYBE they’ll get to it?

Yes they are positive changes for the game… for PVE at least… Enh shamans are terribad in PVP. We need help in PVP and not even a dmg buff… not even a buff in general but for them to revert nerfs that were unnecessary… too many back to back.

1 Like

Classic around the corner, play a little of that in PVP with windfury totem, you’re virtually a god

I’m happy to see destruction warlocks getting a little love.

2 Likes

I am in the same leaky boat as you with all the horrible over nerfs they did to BM at the start of the expac and then forgot about and layered even more nerfs on top of that with 8.1 and 8.2 ha ha.
It is ridiculous that they can’t keep up with the damage they themselves did.

BM went from number 1 in the arena to not even present in the span of 4 weeks.
Like? Who’s the genius behind that one?

I feel you on being left out on class tuning.

1 Like

Someone told me something about PVP being balanced and how gear scales in StarWars the Old Republic… Im seriously looking into it… Been playing for 14+ years but you know… everything comes to an end… and not by my doing. I dont mind playing broken classes and what not because i play what i like and not what ppl tell me to play … WHEN I SEE class tuning taking place i also expect them to address whoever needs a buff and a nerf… You’re going to tell me that you sat down and NOBODY in the god damm table said anything about ENH shamans needing help in PVP? WHO THE HELL is running this crap? I can do this job and for free…

2 Likes

Right there with you on this,

Disgaea 5 went on sale for the weekend, so I bought that, probably gonna drown myself in weebness for a few months. /shrug

Guildwars 2 is my other off-game, it is fun, but can be over-whelming with the legendary system. Need a breather every now and then from that (and wvw).

I have never tried the Starwars mmo… might try that… Black Desert online is also on sale right now… and Monster Hunter world is 50% off currently.

So many companies all demanding for attention =P

highfives

You and me both!

2 Likes

I hope you log in and on your first arena match you cast a chaos bolt only to be reflected back at you and die and your computer turns off and internet goes off and cant log in for a bit…

J/k ( not really) How are ppl saying the lock buffs were a pvp buff? World pvp maybe unless im missing something here… On the PVP section there were only 2 classes being talked about and those were mages and UH dk… so how are ppl saying this was a Lock buff in pvp?

I don’t do arena. Get used to disappointment.

1 Like