Auction House Issues

i feel sorry for all you who stopped using the AH and missed out on a massive gold making opportunity, i just made enough for my long boi

1 Like

I have a bunch of mail waiting for me I see! Haven’t opened them yet because I want to take an inventory. I’m fairly certain I’ve sold more than auctions but maybe multiple are in one email.

Time to update my longboi tracker spreadsheet and see if I still need to make 20k a day to reach my goal (cry)

1 Like

Can’t believe this agony is over. I got my gold back! Finally.

2 Likes

Lucky for some :confused:

1 Like

good news, i am still waiting!

1 Like

We’ve received confirmation that all of the AH mail that was delayed is now delivered and available on Americas realms.

The same fix for European realms will take place in about 3 hours.

13 Likes

Got a ticket in for mine pretty sure we are still missing a bit

1 Like

Now the question is, is the problem fixed and will our AH mails now be delivered when they sell? Very glad I got my mails today.

1 Like

I have sold stuff since and so far have gotten everything, about 25 auctions worth since the reset

3 Likes

I’m still getting the error that I have active auctions.

4 Likes

Can confirm that my past auctions that sold have now delivered gold.

1 Like

The sold auction rows display incoming gold amount before the 5% AH cut, which is deceptive.

1 Like

Where’s the sub-par part? Curious as to what you actually have a complaint about. What clarity are you referring to? So far EVERY issue I have seen has been addressed in one way or another within hours of the issues arising in one way or another. They don’t need to tell you XYZ if ABC covers the problems.

just got a few gold, it should be fine now…?

Also having this issue and it makes posting auctions take waaaaay longer than it should. Please upvote Exopal’s comment so blizz hopefully looks at this…

I’m still getting the error that I have active auctions.

Yup, same here.

Yup, I got my gold today from an auction I posted 72 hrs ago. It was the last of 4 I had put up. The unstack-able items no issues, but this final listing was for a Veiled Crystal.

Been trying to transfer this toon to another server but it keeps saying I have active auctions up when I haven’t posted anything. It keeps saying
“Error. Please address the following issues:
-This character has active auctions. Please cancel them and try again.”

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t think they got quite everything

Got my gold from my auctions, looks like I’ll resub :slight_smile: