Auction House Issues

Yeah im still verifying have to keep turning addons off and on to clear the bank toon

Got my gold, yay!

1 Like

Hopefully if they’ve solved the root problem the rest of the mail should trickle out as it works through the backlog, fingers crossed for you guys.

woohoooo!!! me too!!! yay!!!

So I got 150kish of the 2ish million I had for sales so lets hope its a trikel like you said

1 Like

I imagine there is a backlog that will be cleared in the coming hours. If you don’t see gold right now, I’d check back in a few hours.

1 Like

23k of like 950k what gives :confused:

Just logged in and had plenty of mail waiting for me :slight_smile:
If you’re not seeing your mail or having trouble getting it, make sure to first try disabling your addons (all of them).

If it’s still not working, I’d suggest a Full UI Reset.

I WANT MY GOLD BLIZZARD, 6 DAYS AND NOTHING. 2M500K omg ZZZZZ

2.8mill in the mail for me, i had faith they would restore everything and they did

You can just say 2.5M The extra keystrokes will save you time the next dozen times you post this same comment.

Mine still hasn’t been sent out - When I try to server xfer still gives me active auctions error. So I don’t believe it to be a UI issue entirely although it might inhibit seeing some of it.

Well did that still missing a ton of stuff

Just received a ton of mail on one server. Going to go check the others now. Thank goodness.

i feel sorry for all you who stopped using the AH and missed out on a massive gold making opportunity, i just made enough for my long boi

1 Like

I have a bunch of mail waiting for me I see! Haven’t opened them yet because I want to take an inventory. I’m fairly certain I’ve sold more than auctions but maybe multiple are in one email.

Time to update my longboi tracker spreadsheet and see if I still need to make 20k a day to reach my goal (cry)

1 Like

Can’t believe this agony is over. I got my gold back! Finally.

2 Likes

Lucky for some :confused:

1 Like

good news, i am still waiting!

1 Like

We’ve received confirmation that all of the AH mail that was delayed is now delivered and available on Americas realms.

The same fix for European realms will take place in about 3 hours.

13 Likes