Can’t transfer character due to “AH active auctions” after “fixed”

Hey,

I’m still not able to transfer my character to another realm due to “AH active auctions”. I stopped using the AH after the it was initially launched and the first set of unsold items were returned. I’ve tried multiple times throughout the following week and then some to transfer but no luck. (I have since started listing on the AH as I’m unable to transfer). Here is a blue post saying they fixed the problem with AH 7 days ago, Auction House Issues - #507 by Kaivax They may have fixed it for the majority but I’m definitely looking like an edge case.

Nope your not on your own. I put a ticket in over a month ago the game masters couldn’t tell me why my transfer couldn’t go so I let it sit for a bit . 2 weeks later and after the new Trading post reset . For March I tried the transfer again to the same error message that an active Auction needs to be canceled. When I re- opened the ticket I asked if the new Trading posts freeze option could be what’s acting like an
active auction. No one actually answered my question, and they finalized the ticket with a message saying the developers know of an issue and with more complaints maybe it is something the developers will look closer into for a solution, but we game masters don’t have a fix at this time . So I go with out an actual explanation or timeline for me to be able to transfer my main character to a Realm that’s closer to my time zone. Makes it that playing the game isn’t worth it since the realm my main is on is 4 hours behind me and that means when groups start raiding etc. I’m already having to go to sleep for work the next morning. Pretty frustrating that they have no fix for this.