<Attrition>, <Aion> and Vanilla Staghelm

Any old Heavens Judgement / Vanquish playin classic hit me up. Some great memories.

Ohmygosh. Are there any Reawaken folks about? I was Stormrunner here for awhile. I miss Ghist, Nurtok and them. I hope they are doing okay.

1 Like

Hey guys, man, I googled my name and this thread came up. Getting so excited for the release of classic. Hopefully I’ll get to see all of you soon :wink:

Sry im late to the party. Aion and Attrition gave me some of the best gaming memories I have :slight_smile:

Been playing vanilla for a couple years now, ill be rolling with hardcore horde guild Onslaught for Classic, were going for a lot of world firsts. I’ll post what server were playing on when we decide, would love to see some old school faces around there.

Late to the show but holy… Motegi checking in. With classic coming up, ive been googling around checking to see if the old IA/MC crew was still around

1 Like

^ Tamu Helmet Squad no-life pvp! Back once again.

YO! long time…

wassup Noitekk!

Ha, sorry to miss your post by six months.

Yep, I’m still around.

2 Likes

/gasp, few names I remember damn those were some fun times.

Some real good memories up in this post, homies. Valaran#1746 anyone’s free to add. Still playing ally mage, always open to joining any keys/etc for some stream content :slight_smile:

wassup my dude

I’m still in HJ lmao… qq bear and all =)

Where is Norgulzar

Norgulzar, if you’re out there, I hope everything is kickass.

1 Like

Just saying hi! Miss you all!

2 Likes

hope all is well

Who Remembers Lilmix and Bigmexicano! man hard to believe people still play!

Former Vanquish and HJ Officer formally known as Rizzy here. I saw this thread and it instantly put a smile on my face. Those days were the most fun I had in WoW.

1 Like

Well, I remember Deported. . . :innocent: