<Attrition>, <Aion> and Vanilla Staghelm

I'm still kicking around... just not on the priest. Funny I remember it as, being in Vengeance before joining Attrition, that we had a "friendly rivalry" lol.

Remember hanging out in warlords vent and mind controlling Stuffs to buff him in warsong no matter how much it made Xalpha mad.

Play horde now on a different server but still wonder what happened to alot of people. Nice to see so many familiar names.
I hope everybody is doing well. I always loved this server... lots of good people here.
Staghelm was a good time in Vanilla. There were some real "Characters" running around back then. I always smile when I think of some of the PVP drama back then, Hamx and all that nonsense was quite entertaining. NSFK was a cool guild to run with also back in the day. Too many names to recall after this much time has passed but its fun to see some mentioned in these type of posts. Hope you are all still enjoying the game.
Are there still any Old School Staghelm playing on the server? I'm thinking of transferring back from Stormrage to Staghelm. I was playing with Sanchezi on Stormrage but he's busy with real life so its pretty lonely doing solo stuff all the time.
Don't do it dude. Staghelm is a relic of the past, especially the pvp scene as I assume that's what you're asking about. There is something of a horde community, but raiding is the focus, and if you want to raid I'd still advise a more populous realm. >.>

I do see some very old names here and there. The vast majority have quit or xferred or worse... gone casual.
10/11/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Mur
Don't do it dude. Staghelm is a relic of the past, especially the pvp scene as I assume that's what you're asking about. There is something of a horde community, but raiding is the focus, and if you want to raid I'd still advise a more populous realm. >.>

I do see some very old names here and there. The vast majority have quit or xferred or worse... gone casual.

I'm a pretty casual player now myself. But, I'll keep looking at more populated servers to see if I can find a community that fits my play times.

Thanks.
Whoa here's some names I haven't seen for awhile.
I was Bootytime a 70 troll shadowpriest that used to tear up PVP.
I just reloaded the game after 11 years because I haven't seen any content past burning crusade.
I was a member of USDA Choice for a long time with my mage wife, Leelafury
where are my <Thralls Poker Buddies> tbh
1 Like
I remember a lot of names here. Transferred from Hellscream, had a blast playing on here.

Anyone going to be playing classic?
09/04/2017 12:41 PMPosted by Soulshifter
Shoutout to Haterade, Urdaddy, Malk, Fish, Hamx, Grizzen, Sanchez, FATHERNATURE!!! <3 got me into druids, lots of names I forgot.

NSFK, Dark Fury, Rancid, Reawaken, Mass Casualty,

Hello,

I am very honored and humbled to be remembered, after all these years. Thank you, I feel special :). If any of my old Staghelm-mates are still around, I just bought Battle for Azeroth for a try and wandering the world guildless and alone <3.

-Fathernature
2 Likes

I remember you FatherNature and half the names you mentioned. Man those were the days, waving to people from other guilds that you knew in Orgomaar. Usually from pick up groups for pug dungeons and just establishing a good reputation.

–Bootytime, Troll Shadowpriest

been on staghelm since 05, raided with sicari, immortalis arms and mass casualty back in the day then just had enough with the old 40 man raids and all the bs that went into it

still around on staghelm in a far more casual guild and enjoying it alot more than the old vanilla days tbh

Did you ever know Tothiel? Or Malacoda? (Not to be confused with Malacothdai, his doppelganger) I used to run into those two all the time in world pvp, made for some good times :slight_smile:

Hey, I recognize a ton of names in this thread!

1 Like

hopefire/silverbow your still on this server? i didnt know vanquish left there old name behind. how have you been all this time?

I miss you Staghelm/Reawaken/Mass Casualty! You too Neiji! Soflysokeith! SoflysoJosh! Juicce!

So many familiar names, how I miss you Staghelm.

I miss the good ol’ days

Sup homie…

Any ANG ( Alliance National Guard ) or MS ( Moonlight Shadow ) people planning on coming back for Classic >< I miss vanilla Staghelm - although I’m sure many don’t miss us ANG members :expressionless: