<Attrition>, <Aion> and Vanilla Staghelm

So many blast from the past names.

still driving a tank?

OMG blast from the pastā€¦ just saw thisā€¦ I am playing TBC Classic nowā€¦ I was on Staghelm up til BFA. I played with Mur most recently, she is a legend among us. I was in Aion and then Omicron but settled in Vertex and we pushed AQ40/Naxx. My nameā€¦ Spectaculan. If anyone remembers that name and I remember a few hereā€¦ Tonour, Fishknuckles, Lilmix/Bigmexicano, Hamx, Hopefire, Seraphime, Poem, Vanq, all those names I for sure rememberā€¦ Then theres ones like Azn, Shortnstout, Pillows, Shadearu, Teufel, and Swiftthistle to name a few that are not in the thread that I too remember quite well.

Crazy how many good memories I have playing on this server. Tons of familiar names in this thread. Raided with Mass Casualty as a very bad destro lock, Moktaran, healed in Dragons of Thunder with a holy priest Exempt.

Happy to see many of you are still around.

Tegi whatā€™s up. 3 years later but Iā€™m back. Bromar checking in.

Thread necro from hell but I hit a google search for my old guild Mass Casualty and this showed up. I just started playing wotlk classic and was thinking back to my days of leading the guild and man I miss those days. We had some fun. Nice to see a bunch of old names I havenā€™t thought about in a lot of years.

I love that this thread just keeps going as people like myself have a nostalgic moment. Takeruo, rogue from Vengeance, then Attrition here! Some super nostalgic stuff in this thread. I just read the comment about Deported and about died, I had 100% forgotten about that saga :rofl: