Atiesh vs. Myzrael for Pacific PvE

Join us on Atiesh! Late night Ally. Great caliber of humans.

2 Likes

Feel much better about Atiesh. No idea why.

2 Likes

We have a nice size group going to atiesh, alliance side. We will either join a guild or build our own.

This is the reason I chose Myzrael, figured it would be more laid back for this reason. Also, judging by the population online just for the name reservation it probably will have the lowest pop at the start.

I picked this server, not for the WoW nostalgia, but for my cat. The love of my life passed in 2017, I am still heart broken about it. His name was…Azrael. :frowning:

But yeah, been on the same server since vanilla, which is
Eastern so it will be kinda strange to go to Pacific. Like that it is looking like this will be a low pop server (time will tell). Looking forward to seeing my fellow Horde!

1 Like

I joined Atiesh. A group of people and myself will be going looking for a guild to join. Not trying to get server first but I will be looking forward to the raids.

hopefully enough people for both

I love the description of the guild you envision, Hawttie. I am in the same mindset of what I am looking for, and I raided as an OT / MT in vanilla through two wings of Naxx.

I would love an opportunity to be considered to join if you guys do create an Alliance guild on Ateish.

1 Like

No I am not a fun of full realms. No offense just not a fan of them =. :smiley:

Wish I could find a guild that raids early afternoon or late sunday, monday and tuesdays. pst of course

Hi Grimlon,

Several of us all ready got in on Ateish yesterday and got our names. We do plan to stay on Ateish.

I am currently at work. You can reach me on battlenet or go to the website. It also has a discord invite link if you like. Think we are up to 20 confirmed people so far.

We are ask everyone to put a character onto the roster so we got a good idea of what we will need now. Looks like we will be needing more dps.

1 Like

Do you guys have any idea as too what times and days you will be raiding if at all?

We decided on Saturday and Sunday. 4 pm to 8 pm on Pacific time

Thanks for the info. :frowning: cant make those times sadly

1 Like

No worries. I hope you find something that you can.

Thanks Hawttie!

Signed up on the website, updated the roster, and I am looking forward to getting started in 12 days!

1 Like

I know I can’t wait also. So hard to play the mess that is BFA. I miss the slower pace that was vanilla. Seems I could always find something to do on it. Didn’t need my hand held and a epic for logging in.

1 Like

Myself and 13 other friends of mine are coming to Myzrael, possibly up to 18 of us. We will either be looking to join a guild but most likely be remaking our original guild from Vanilla - Wow on the Perenolde Server… Maka Koa

1 Like

I picked both for my undead Warlock Taintedmeat.

As far as what I am currently seeing via the threads in these forums, it looks like Atiesh has a very large majority of Alliance. I haven’t seen much on Myzrael yet.

3 Likes

I am on the same boat! But just bringing myself. add me on read id teknician#11448