[A]<Terrible Idea> AOTC focused guild

Greetings, Terrible Idea is a AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players a like who would like to be part of a team being built for 9.1.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid tier that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

We raid wed/thur 8:30pm ST - 11pm ST. We are currently 9/10 H while we build our team. We are looking for dps that doesn’t stand in the fire or hug mobs that cleave and a couple of flex healers.

All are welcome but we are especially recruiting:
Boomie
Warlock
Mage
S Priest
WW Monk

If your guild has lost a lot of players due to burn out or rl stuff and there are a handful of you left in your guild and you want to keep raiding, hit me up. Maybe we can possibly do a joint raid if we mesh well and have the same goals.

If you have any questions, please reach out on battle net to:
Kungfubanana#1420
Silentwraith#11236

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678

1 Like

bump post.

I may have some interest here. Idk when the best time to chat is but im currently at work, so ill add the name provided for discord and shoot a message over.

Still looking for more peeps

Bump! Updated post and looking for some melee classes

BUMP! looking for some nice DPS

Need some melee dps and a healer or 2!

Looking for a couple healers that aren’t holy priests and some melee dps! Even if you feel your class is trash ( I am looking at you warriors and DH!) come join us and be our trash <3

Bump, still looking

Still need a Rogue?

discord Dunex#6989

Heck yeah we do! Edited first post for class needs

Bump, edited first post for class needs and updated info. Thanks!

Bump! looking for a rogue and a DH but will not turn down any exceptional dps that doesn’t stand in fire for the dps buff and is a good fit for our community!

LF a boomie, rogue, lock and/or a shadow priest!

B2K

Bump bump bump

Good times to be had!

Bump! Still looking for some dps