New (returning) player LFGuild

I’m a returning player from the WotLK era. I’ve been out for such a LONG time that everything feels pretty new but also kind of familiar. I don’t have a particular server, side, class or role in mind so I’m willing to work with a guild and determine what would be best. I’d like to start all over with a brand new character from the ground up. With that said, I’m not looking for handouts or free stuff-- just people to help me out so that I can eventually help them out.

Just let me know what server and side you’re and that’s where I’ll start.

edit: My Discord is TheScareCrow#6156 if anyone wants to talk directly with me

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 6/10H, I am 10/10H also the RL

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 2
Pref: Rsham
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hey there,

Funky Town is on US-Illidan Horde. Many of us have just returned to the game recently as well. Our raids are 7-930 PM Eastern Sat/Sun. You’re not wrong, there is a lot to learn about the game being away so long. We don’t encourage hand holding but we do have a great little community of people that can be very helpful. If you want to talk more give me a shout.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

1 Like

I am not sure if we are what you may or may not be looking for but I figured I would go ahead and pop this on here. We have built a nice little community so far.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aterrible-idea-new-aotc-focused-guild/874565

Hello,
I know my rights is a newly formed guild on Doomhammer US.
We are a semi hardcore team looking to make regular progression and push mythic +. AOTC focused and looking to have a raid team built by 9.1.
We will be focusing mythic + in the meantime and possibly pug for pre 9.1 raiding.
10/10N and 7/10H respectively before branching off to create this guild.
We want an environment where every voice matters and everyone is trying to better the team.

A little long winded but if this sounds interesting PST for more info.

Hi Balbarin,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on the Shadow Council node of servers. We do normal raiding, dungeons, M+, old content, achievements, pretty much a little of everything. We’re not high stress, pushing AoTC/CE, we have fun playing the game in a supportive environment. My BNet info is in the general guild recruitment post below. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being explored by the guild, days and times have not been fixed yet.

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

We may have what you’re looking for!

One of the oldest guilds on Silverhand , formerly known as Sisters of the Night , Illidan’s Redemption is a casual “content” guild formed in early 2005. We do raids, mythic/heroics, quest, Legacy xmog runs, pvp, and general shenanigans.

We welcome all players old and new to take advantage of whatever content suits your gaming style. We do it all and in the company of fun personalities and no drama.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool or look us up in game for a chat. Drop by our Discord if you have any questions or just want to hang out for a chat. And always bring your best xmog!

discord.gg/VJCeKzB, Shade_PWS#9836, or bnet tag okayitsliz#1616

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a guild on Stormrage that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for RDPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are! We care more about how you act than how you play. Playing well can be taught, but being a decent person isn’t something we cant give you.

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:

Discord: D-Matt#8870

Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:

Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

Hey Balbarin! Looks like I’m a little slow on the uptake, so if you’re already set on a home, wonderful and congratulations!

If you’re still looking, we’ve got a lot of folks who returned after a long hiatus, just like you did! Happy to help explain and work with you on how the game functions these days and would be delighted to bring you into the fold. I’ll drop our info below, but feel free to hit me up to chat!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats. If you’re looking for hardcore content pushers - sorry friends, but we ain’t it!

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses! CURRENTLY RECRUITING HEALERS!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

Contact me on disc at aphrodytee#3347

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week.

Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more