At this point it just seems like passive aggressiveness

the odds of the CM actually giving you a genuine response to this are slim to none, but i appreciate the effort.

14 Likes

They do. And they still have one. It having no portals beside org/sw has no bearing on the capacity of a toon to level in that hubā€™s expansion.

Same. Thinking if Activision Blizzard ignores the mass amounts of feedback for the portal changes, thatā€™s going to be the last straw for this particular camelā€™s back.

11 Likes

The portals from old expansions are always eventually removed.

Be an Engineer, (Portals to everywhere, though they may haveā€¦ strange side-effects. My BE Pally really enjoyed that hour she spent as a Dwarven Male!)
Buy a Dalaran Ring, or Jainaā€™s Locket, get a Fractured Necrolyte Skull (60+) and an Ever Shifting Mirror (100+), and work on some of the Draenor Quests and Reps for the portal stones. Archaeology has a couple as well.

None of my many, many characters ever have trouble porting to where they need to be. And on the upside, Engineering is GREAT! Nitro Boosts and Goblin Gliders. :smiley:

Good Luck! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is what happened with me and the bear tartar changes, instead of playing more and doing more content Iā€™ve just stopped. Blizzard needs to stop removing options from players. Itā€™s maddening.

13 Likes

I never understood why people cried about Spine but omg Emerious or whatever the hell the jerkā€™s name is drives me insane. I should be able to one shot him, dammit.

Yeah, I just donā€™t understand why they keep trying to fix stuff that isnā€™t broken?

Are they just trying to look busy?

I donā€™t understand how taking portals away, and completely disrupting the travel currently in the game is some how helpful. Itā€™s not, it isnā€™t helpful at all.

Of all the things they could dump resources into, redesigning the portal system would be at the very bottom of that priority list. It is probably something that should be done in between expansions (new xpack pre patch), and not during an already turbulent time during the current xpack.

21 Likes

Iā€™m visualizing Normercy, the dwarf, doing this and itā€™s rather amusing. Plate armored dwarf stomping his way to his room and then. I can hear someone yelling, ā€œYou better not break another bed throwing yourself on it while wearing armor!ā€ A bit of time goes by and they bring you a mug of ale and ask you whatā€™s wrong.

Wow. I think I thought entirely way too much into that. lol

3 Likes

get a CM to admit it and ill give you a cookie

1 Like

Emerious?

Not sure who that is. The guy with the dragon? Just attack the dragon once itā€™s active. Even throwing at Ax at it with my warrior works.

No. I really butchered his name but I mean this guy:

3 Likes

Psh heā€™s not that bad. Just kill as many black ones as you can. Takes like 2 minutes.

1 Like

I know how to do the fight, thatā€™s not the problem, itā€™s just annoying as hell. A boss that I can one shot shouldnā€™t be taking 2 minutes to kill.

And to go back to what Sovietpally was talking about, Bear Tart food made that fight just a bit less annoying but Blizzard decided to nerf the food for ā€œreasons.ā€ I bet it had something to do with pvp BS.

2 Likes

Oh but they want us to be immersed by more players in hub cities. You know those players we see due to CRZ/Sharding that we canā€™t trade or do anything meaningful with.

12 Likes

Nope. Bear Tartare reduced time played. That simple.

If it was PVP they could have easily disabled it in instanced pvp.

2 Likes

Well it is having the reverse effect on me. I am thinking about using this as an excuse to go find some other game company to give my money to.

6 Likes

while i would i agree that their solution could lead to the issue of SW + orgrimar just end up being the 2 massive hubs that everyone aggregates to and become the new ā€œmenuā€ of the game, i donā€™t feel that there was an overload of portals in TBC like there is now to the point where it (along with other things) lead to a complete elimination of all the rpg/exploration aspects of the game, but i do feel that blizzard attempting to reclaim some part of these aspects is a good sign in that theyā€™re recognizing the game has these issues, and are attempting to solve it (even if these attempts arenā€™t successful)

How bloody stupid. Some of us donā€™t want to be packed in with tons of people in SW as they travel from place to place. The AHs are bad enough as it is. Gonna remove the AH from the few additional cities That have it next and make sure we are all lined up in the capitals next like farm animals?

5 Likes

they just had to make my idea, of having one portal room for the portals in the capitals, have a down sideā€¦ because they hate me I guess.

Enough people to convince Blizzard to create one.