At a loss for words

Reading correctly helps. Doesnt if you lack reading comprehension.

Ok so we got confused because i used a child touching a stove as an example, and you will focus on that confusion vs the obvious point i made about not learning.

You are right, it could have been avoided, by activating your subscription once the queues died…because it was so predictable to happen you could have done this and not been mad.

Or get mad at the company whos done nothing to fix this for 20 years…whatever works best i guess lol

1 Like

Were streamers even a thing in tbc? Because these realms got compacted because people want to raid and find groups for dungeons and more. It was made worse over the last year and never once did I hear about streamers.

People were herded onto Grobbulous. Once Blizzard announced free transfers Bigglesworth went from 1000+ people raiding every week to 3. There were multiple realms were it wasn’t even a choice to move to Grobb. But now its our fault the queue is 5 hours long?

Also, Blizzard took peoples 15$ when they wanted to find raid guilds or raiders for their 15-20 person guild. That is why Faerlina and Bene are mega servers. And when these free migration realms die in a few months then Blizzard will take their money to transfer back.

THAT is why this is such a galling problem. If Blizzard wasn’t making money of this then this problem would not exist. And yet, we get people like you trying to prey on others outrage like some vampire troll drawn to the smell of blood in the water.

3 Likes

You asked if any streamers even streamed TBC? Seriously?

1 Like

I wish cause I’d be single again.

2 Likes

Honestly all the donkeys will clear out after a week or two.

Never heard it mentioned in all the talk of transfers. And you have to dodge what I said and instead distract into some nonsense about the importance of streamers like thats a real reason these servers have become overcrowded during the last year.

Here;s a better question - if you’re actually playing wotlk then why are you spending all this time here on these forums? I get why people are aggravated by a major bug that loses their main character and others about the queues. What exactly is your motivation? Is it dollars or just a wandering socio…

I mean… it’s a good analogy. It’s even funnier if you paid and after 18 years you still didn’t learn.

You either roll with the punches and know what to expect… or you’re some idiotic whiner that crawls back to Blizzard like a beaten puppy.

But they locked Sulfuras before it was full so it wouldn’t have a queue…but somehow ended up with a queue twice as long as one of those mega servers they’re trying to kill. Only Sulfuras doesn’t offer free transfers off.

I touched the stove, learned it was hot, went to the microwave and instantly got cancer.

2 Likes

Ahh the old…“you shouldnt be posting here if if you dont agree with us why arnt you playing the game” diversion.

I work for a living, and its easier to reply to a post then DPS in a dungeon while at work. Ill be in game shortly, unless a queue has popped up on my server. Depending how long that queue is, i might come here for more chuckles at ridiculousness, or do something else until tomorrow…because in two weeks not playing a few hours today wont even matter…at all…in any way…so why stress it?

But seriously, they got this website, called Twitch, you can see all the streamers for any game. Im pretty sure the only people streaming wow since SL flopped has been the classic TBC streamers. Only takes a few small streamers, or one large one, to wreck a server to slam a server full.

Like…if this all bothered me half as much as you all, id just roll on the new server in anticipation of launch queues…and avoid it all…

I think the one thing people def are right about is : transfering off mega server only to get another 10k queue. I mean… thats almost entirely blizzards fault there.

3 Likes

No, no, no, you said you had all the flight points and everything. And that’s not saying you shouldn’t post, that’s asking how you have all this time when you’re telling us how great it is to be playing the game right now.

So, this is what you do with your life? This is how you come across this discussion forum. I’ll leave that for you to figure out why you’re not very credible.

Do you actually play this game? You certainly didn’t bother reading my first post, eh? Any actual response to that? No, just keep filling space here.

When people say Blizzard had years to fix this, this isn’t a Streamer issue.
This isn’t even a Classic Player issue. Well, no, it is, but I’ll get to that.

This is Blizzard not taking their products seriously. This is Blizzard assuming correctly that Classic players will take whatever crap is shoveled into their mouths and will still pay Blizzard the same $15 a month and $25 per character transfer. Even just in the three years since Classic’s launch they have had time to think up solutions to full/filling realms… and let not be the first to tell you that free realm migrations aren’t it.

There’s a very small number of people that actually play Classic over all per region when content becomes “stale” (speedrunners clear it in a week and raidlog/quit) (I don’t actually think it goes stale, but that’s when people often say it’s on “clear”), there are absolutely fixes to this and even fixes that don’t break the “sense of community” that Classic strives for… Blizzard just doesn’t do it.

The thing is, I don’t really have a reason to play Blizzard games once LK is run to completion. OW and D3 weren’t bad but were clearly a step down from their golden years. Everything after has been a joke.

I think they’re miscalculating if they believe they have a product people will pay extra for. That’s not true anymore. It hasn’t true for a while except for the recycling of games from 10+ years ago, and those cards have all been played.

Bad news chief… the issue is likely how the back end db is set up. Likely they looked into it and it’s a complete rewrite unless we want use the retail approach.

1 Like

And yet they’ve had two years to figure it out and chose to do nothing. No brownie points, chief, sorry.

I just think they’ve done the math and realized you’ll still keep playing.

2 Likes

Awesome, we all get a true Wrath launch experience, including not being able to login and play for hours due to Blizzard’s, business as usual, screw ups.

Was in on Mankrik killing wolves and skinning, Then I got dc’d, logged back in to a 5,000+ que and most likely just to find my dead body in a field. Down to 771 now, I’ve almost won the game. :mega: Yay!

Dude, the boats came 10 minutes early. What’s the problem?

You are right but none of those people want to transfer. Blizzard can’t force them to move unfortunately and they’ve already said their server capacity is maxed out and they don’t have a way to add more.