At a loss for words

You had 10 years blizzard… this is a complete disaster and a joke.

what are we paying for? staring at a login screen?

obviously not server maintenance.

47 Likes

nearly 20 years of paying a sub and they still have the same issues

15 Likes

have fun in the queue

6 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

3 Likes

No, trust me. This is the game!!!

I don’t play here, so I’m not in the queue anymore. Just wanted a screenshot lol.

21 Likes

If this was really that big of a deal for you, you wouldnt be paying the sub and joining a week after an xpac drops. But you dont, you buy it for day one then complain.

I get it sucks, but this company doesnt really care to fix it, so then, why do you show up on launch day for queues?

6 Likes

been playing since launch of classic… just annoyed in general like most.

just trying to express my frustration to blizzard!!

Gl out there!

4 Likes

2000 more players on old blanchy in the last several hours. Gona be enjoying it.here when they lock it!

1 Like

The lack of communication right now is the killer.

11 Likes

Right, so if this was a big deal for you, you wouldnt be here paying right now, as this isnt your first rodeo.

Legit i do not expect to paly WOW on any content launch day, and to have problems for a week.

Also, i never roll on the most populated, streamer packed, server in the region.

Youve elected to do both, and then make a forum post about it.

Meanwhile i just unlocked flight paths from borean to fjords, and then logged off to finish work, ill be on later, queue or not. Granted I rolled on a server without queues.

You wanted the genuine Wrath experience, now you’re getting it.

8 Likes

k bud, had a feeling someone one nit pick this… but here we go.

1, you do not know what server I play on, I had to transfer like most. and still cannot play…

2, they had 10 YEARS. yeah i get it. launch day sucks. but they had 10 years.

is what it is though. like i mentioned before, stressing my frustration to BLIZZARD. not Crunchylock…

9 Likes

There are enough people in que to start another server lol!

1 Like

I’m on a server with no queues and I have no access to my character since the first boat launched.

1 Like
  1. i dont care, free xfers were a thing before today.
  2. they dont care, or it would have been fixed 15 years ago

This forum thread is really making an impact though im sure of it.

2 Likes

we can only hope :smiley:

good luck out there!

1 Like

Can you imagine playing on Benediction, getting stuck on the boat, force logged out, and then coming back to a 12 hour queue?

People are gonna be punching holes in their walls tonight lol

5 Likes

2008 called and wants its post back

You’ll be playing WoW for another 10 years, complaining incessantly and you’ll never learn… xD

4 Likes

It wasnt like this in 2008, not even close.

3 Likes