Astral: BFA Sales!

Astral Sales

Astral (US-Horde-Turalyon) is offering various PvE contents for sale! Come enjoy a friendly and professional atmosphere from a stable guild with proven history. We’re a mythic progression focused top-end raiding guild, not a boosting service, so we make sure our sales are high in quality, not in quantity for you. We take in-game GOLD ONLY for our services, but we can take payment on most populated servers.

We strive to provide the best service at the best price. If you see any legitimate prices lower than ours, let us know and we’ll beat it! You will be helping support a local guild!

We offer discounts for multiple purchases and repeat customers.

[Raid] Ny'alotha, the Waking City

Product Price Note
AotC: N’Zoth 50 K Includes mount
AotC: N’Zoth Funnel 75 K Includes mount
Full Heroic Run 200 K Includes AotC and mount
Full Heroic Funnel 500 K Includes AotC and mount
Mythic Individual Bosses Ask Us Depends on which bosses
Cutting Edge: N’Zoth 2.5 M Includes mount
Mythic Carapace + N’Zoth 3 M Includes mount
  • Heroic N’Zoth drops [Uncorrupted Voidwing] mount
  • Mythic N’Zoth drops Ny’alotha Allseer mount

[Raid] Battle of Dazar'alor

Product Price Note
Mythic Jaina Proudmoore 300 K Includes mount
Full Mythic 9/9 800 K
Includes all desired gear & mount

[Dungeon] Mythic Plus

Product Price Note
Mythic +15 Key 100 K Includes weekly cache
Specific Mythic +15 Key +25 K Includes weekly cache
Mythic +15 Funnel +25 K 3+ of same armor type
Mythic +15 Timed 100 K Includes weekly cache
  • Completing Mythic +15 will award you a 475 ilvl item at weekly reset
  • We can sell keys lower than +15 as well

[Other] Miscellaneous

Product Price Note
Hardmode Mechagon 225k K Includes mount
Horrific Visions 60 K Either cities
Horrific Visions 5 Masks 120 K Full clear
Horrific Visions 1-4 Masks Ask Us
Freehold Leveling 6 K Per Level
  • Hardmode Mechagon drops [ Aerial Unit R-21/X] mount
  • For any other content (old, new, and everything in between), please contact us for more details.

If you’re ready to make your purchase and schedule a run, please checkout our website and fill out the form:

https://www.astralguild.com/sales

If you have any questions, comments, or conerns; Please feel free to contact us directly anytime.

Hexotic | Discord: Hexiled#9085 | Bnet Tyler#1707

Ayegon | Discord: Ayegon#1108 | Bnet: Ayegon#1108

Terra | Discord: Terra#1216 | Bnet: Terra#1216

Thank you for checking us out and hope to hear from you soon!

5 Likes

I bought a Heroic carry and a few M+ runs from these guys and they over performed. Everything was quick and efficient, and I would be happy to recommend these guys!

5 Likes

I used Astral to base my Demon Hunter’s gear, I just boosted and just wanted to play an exciting new class quick in end game level content. These guys not only successfully carried me through and timed the dungeon, but they did so while I was just having fun and playing along with them. Super nice and welcoming and just want to make you relive the experience overall! Great investment!!

5 Likes

Fantastic group. I purchased both a Glacial Tidestorm mount and a +15 Carry. Raid pulled at 9pm EST on the dot, and I had the mount in my inventory by 9:06pm. The Mythic + started within 15 minutes of me paying, required no effort from me, and finished on time. Great, professional, quick carries.

5 Likes

Purchased Heroic Nya carry, group was super fun and smooth. You won’t find a more friendly or professional group anywhere else. A+++

5 Likes

Great group to get any carry they are extremely fun and kind and even did things that they never even had to

5 Likes

Awesome group of people, I took a break at the start of BFA and came back only recently in which I purchased two separate 12/12h funnel runs to catch up to some friends! Started on time, answered questions along the way, and dragged my corpse through the raid. Highly recommended, fair price for high quality runs.

5 Likes

Awesome group! Had a really fun and efficient Jaina kill, definitely recommend!

5 Likes

Just bought Mythic Jaina and Heroic N’Zoth from these guys, really great services and the cleared very fast ! Thanks again Astral

5 Likes

Real nice group of guys, killed everything very quickly, got lots of loot :smile: Prices for funnels were much better then others I saw!

3 Likes

I got a funnel run from these guys and boy did I get geared out. I walked out of the raid with 3x BiS azerite pieces, BiS trinkets for my spec, and a 460 item in every slot. run was over in under 2 hours and i was taken care of very well (along with a little bit of luck)

3 Likes

Just did a run with these guys on warr gave me both drest and dragonscale trinkets, super clean very nice would recommend!

3 Likes

Great guild, I highly recommend their services for anyone looking. I purchased a Heroic Nzoth Kill which went super smooth. They made it really easy, I never seen Nzoth melt so fast. Communication was great from start to finish.

10/10

1 Like

bought a quick M+15 before reset. Group formed fast and dungeon was timed. Looking forward to buying later carries!

2 Likes

Just wrapped up a 12/12H PL Nya, great service with a fun atmosphere! Highly recommend Astral for your Achievement/Mount/Gear purchasing needs! GL and Have fun Gamers!

1 Like

I wanted to start of by saying that I had an amazing experience, and everyone that was involved in that raid was super generous. They weren’t just running me, but they made me feel part of the group and never made feel stupid for doing this. I’m extremely appreciative to the entire guild and will plan on doing this again for another toon in the future, thank you guys!

-Óath

2 Likes

Just a follow up to my previous review on here. To date I have bought 2 more runs (12/12H Nyalotha) from them which went super smooth as usual. They do have a customer loyalty program and returning buyers are offered discounted prices which is always nice. The prices are cheap for the HIGH amount of quality and services they provide. There was a specific chest piece I needed from Raden and the guild went above and beyond to ensure that I have best chance of obtaining it without charging me anything extra! For anyone hesitant on purchasing a run with them, I would highly recommend you to try them out, you wont regret it.

2 Likes

Hi, I had a great experience with these guys. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

amazing group of people would highly recommend 10/10

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic. Will definitely be a return customer.

10/10.

2 Likes