Astral: BFA Sales!

Very quick and professional

1 Like

100% legit group couldn’t of asked for a better sales group very efficient and trust worthy would would recommend to others

1 Like

I bought a 12/12M +Mythic Mount from them and it was the smoothest raid of my life lol! Very nice and professional guild who answered all my questions along the way. 10/10 would buy from them again! Thanks again for the great run Astral! <3

I’ve never bought a carry in my life, just bought 12/12 Heroic NYL for the mount, and maybe some PL and scraps. I ended up getting so many pieces of gear from these guys, they were efficient, fun to play with, and very helpful for gearing a character I didn’t play much this expansion because life happens. Thanks so much guys! 10/10

Whelp its 2020, my guild broke up half way thru BFA, i transfered servers, changed jobs three times and then the virus broke out. In light of all this happening I stumbled upon the guild Astral in my trade chat offering to sell Heroic Ny’alotha raid runs. I ended up spending 650k gold which to alot of players seems like a lot of gold but here i am fully geared in under 2 hrs and half geared for another spec. I can honestly say it was worth it and at times i felt a little overwhelmed with the amount of gear they were trading to me. If you have never gotten a raid carry and you feel you want to earn it instead of pay for it i completely understand. However if you are in a postion that i was in xfering to a new server and being behind on gear and without a guild i would highly suggest these guys. With the gear you can get into groups and guilds alot easier. Thanks again to all the guys/ladies at [ Astral ] !!!

2 Likes

Great group – very clean, easy run through M Nya. I do blame Terra for the blackhawks loss last night, but that was the only bad thing about the run. =)

Very professional group, highly recommend to anyone for now or future raid purchases.

1 Like