Asmongold's solution to TBC is best

Why are some people so dead set on people reseting everyones gold and items? This isn’t going to stop people from buying epic flying in the first week lol. Farming gold isn’t hard.

1 Like

Because theyre lazy and want you to pay for their laziness

1 Like

Ok so fresh servers BUT Nook also has a gang of kobold wise-guys that come attack you every time you level without paying your debt. If you don’t fight them off they take all your stuff and you walk at 1/4 speed for an hour.

1 Like

Ok so fresh server but wow is now a FFA and friendly fire is now a thing even in parties

1 Like

Fresh or I’m not re-subbing.

3 Likes

Ok but hear me out…

Fresh servers BUT your heals do damage and your damage spells heal. BUT only every other day then they swap.

2 Likes

Ok fresh server but your character has Alzheimers so whenever you log in your bars are empty and you have to relearn everything. You dont even know what class you are

3 Likes

This unfortunately has become ridiculous.

Thanks so much guys for honestly discussing things :stuck_out_tongue:

Are we really still shilling for yourube talking heads?

TBF this has been talked about to death and Asmongold is a joke to the classic community. So it already was kinda ridiculous

Regardless of the source, the idea does have merit.

Asmongold is a joke TO YOU.

Do not project your opinion onto everyone else :stuck_out_tongue: You’re not even posting on a classic toon.

No the source is why it has NO merit

Of course the guy who works for nothing wants everyone else who does have to work to start over

That’s a dangerous road.

Don’t let that go into the way you think about real life.

Sorry. Credibility is a thing. And he has none

You must be able to separate an idea from who first said it.

The idea sucks

The person sucks

The idea sucks even more when it comes from that person

Better?

1 Like

You have not argued successfully that the idea sucks.

The person does not matter.

The person 100% matters and you too think that too or else you wouldnt have dropped his name

He was the first person who I heard it from. If it had been someone else, I would’ve said their name.

So fresh servers BUT the floor really IS lava. And I suppose the lava can also be floor (for balance.)